Vertigo Games made a special announcement this week which made the fans of the video games excited and happy. If you love to play musical VR games, then you are in for a treat. VR Music game titled Unplugged will be releasing for gaming lovers soon. The musical VR game Unplugged will be releasing on Oculus Quest. The new version of the game will be updated with a variety of powerful features. Here is all you need to know about Unplugged.
Unplugged Release Date
The latest version of the VR music video game Unplugged will be releasing this month. The fans of the game should prepare themselves because the new video game will be coming into your virtual world soon. The version of the game will be releasing on October 21st which means that you don’t have much time to wait for the release. The standard PC VR version of the game is already in the working and will be releasing sometime in 2022.
Unplugged Gameplay: What can you expect from the video game?
Unplugged will feature the current build with all the updates and fixes. The new version of the video game has received a lot of upgrades so far and will be giving Oculus players everything that the players were looking forward to. You can play the air guitar and write rock history in VR.
In Unplugged you get to rock on the biggest rock songs. You just have to use your hands to beat the levels. No controllers or peripherals are required to run the game. If you are ready to become a rock legend, then step on the stage in Unplugged and rock out to some of the biggest rock songs. The cool songs from world-famous rock bands, include music from The Offspring, Weezer, and Ozzy Osbourne.
Read more: Netflix‘s Tiger King 2 Release Date, Plot, Cast & More
Strap on your VR headset and play air guitar live. Feel like a real star as you get to play in front of ever-growing crowds. You can pick from several virtual guitars and can power yourself on an incredible rock journey.
Unplugged Game Features
- Match your fingers to the chords, and work the strings at the right time, to become a rock legend.
- Unplugged will let the players jam out to the world’s most famous rock songs
- You can play on the virtual stage and play air guitar with fully powered hand-tracking technology.
- Celebrating rock history, the game features a mix of diverse rock songs
- The biggest, loudest and insanely cool songs offer the players to play on several indie gems.
Rock Songs Featured In The Video Game
A few songs were announced by Vertigo Games. Here is the list of songs featured in the video game.
- Bumblefoot – “Overloaded”
- Freak Kitchen – “My New Haircut”
- Louis and The Shakes – “On One”
- Lynch Mob – “Wicked Sensation”
- Ozzy Osbourne – “Flying High Again”
- The Electric Alley – “Searching For The Truth”
- The Offspring – “The Kids Aren’t Alright”
- The YeahTones – “Lightning”
- Weezer – “Say It Ain’t So”