Undercover is a Dutch crime series and has been appreciated by fans worldwide. After the highly successful season 1, the show is coming up with Undercover season 2. The fans of the show are excited to know what season 2 holds for them. The story of the drama series is super exciting and thrilling and fans keep can’t wait to watch another season of the drama. The Undercover season 1 came out in February 2019 and the next season of the show has an official release date. There are a lot of updates about the upcoming season and we have gathered all the information regarding season 2. If you are curious about the crime drama and want to know about the recent updates then you should give this post a read.
What is the storyline of Undercover season 2? Has any trailer of the crime drama come out?
The crime drama focuses on real-life incidents and focuses on drug infiltrate operation case. The official plot of Undercover season 2 has not been revealed and is under the wraps so that the curiosity stays maintained among the viewers. However, the Undercover season 1 ended on a high note and the season 2 plot can be guessed by the plot of season 1. The final events in season 1 left a lot to be desired as it had a lot of exciting and fun twists and turns. The rumors suggest that the focus of season 2 will focus from drugs to guns and the undercover agents will be seen uncovering the crimes related to illegal gun trading.
The makers of the show have revealed that Kim and Bob who are the main characters of the show will be seen in a completely new world. They will be seen carrying out secret missions regarding the illegal arms trade. The arms trade cases would have a backdrop of Belgium and Kim and Bob would be seen handling the cases. He further stated that the crime drama series would focus on a world where Belgium is the center of crime and illegal weapons trade. It is also heard that the Undercover season 2 will be full of exciting and fun emotional drama along with a pinch of rumors that will make the show lively. The official release date of the drama series has been released and the trailer will be out sometime soon. If you haven’t watched season 1 then you can watch the trailer of Undercover season 1.
How many episodes will Undercover season 2 have?
Undercover season 2 will have a total 10 episodes. The titles of each episode of Undercover season 2 hasn’t been revealed. The Undercover season 1 had 10 episodes. They are as follows:
- Undercover Season 1 Episode 1: Camping Zonnedauw
- Undercover Season 1 Episode 2: Hoogsensitief
- Undercover Season 1 Episode 3: Italian Designer Drugs
- Undercover Season 1 Episode 4: Legio Patria Nostra
- Undercover Season 1 Episode 5: Over de Grens
- Undercover Season 1 Episode 6: Sirenes
- Undercover Season 1 Episode 7: De kop van die Wout
- Undercover Season 1 Episode 8: Nouveau Monde
- Undercover Season 1 Episode 9: Bodem
- Undercover Season 1 Episode 10: Showtime
Who are the cast members of Undercover season 2?
The cast of Undercover season 2 will be similar to season 1. A lot of actors will be coming back with season 2. The cast of season 1 is as follows:
- Tom Waes as Bob Lemmens
- Anna Drijver as Kim De Rooij
- Frank Lammers as Ferry Bouman
- Elise Schaap as Danielle Bouman
- Raymond Thiry as John Zwart
- Robbie Cleiren as Marc Gevers
- Manou Kersting as Nick Janssens
- Katrien De Ruysscher as Liesbeth Mertens
- Huub Smit as Dennis de Vries
- Lieke van den Broek as Sonja van Kamp
When is Undercover season 2 releasing?
The official release date of Undercover season 2 is 26th September 2020 in the Netherlands. The show will be available in the fall outside the Netherlands and the show will be available on Netflix.