Indie publisher G-Devs.com and developer EON46 have announced that they will be releasing the new video game The Smugglers. According to the latest reports the video game is all set to release soon. This is going to be exciting news for the fans of The Smugglers. Here is all you need to know about The Smugglers.
The Smugglers Gameplay
The Smugglers will let the players choose between being a smuggler and a cop. The players will get to choose a partner for them in the game. You and your partner will assemble a team. You will take one of the two roles for a new scenario every time you play a level. Both sides will fight to it out to pass every level.
The players will receive as many goods as possible. You will be able to catch the group in the act when they will be attempting to make it through town. In all the rounds you will be able to compete on various levels. Each on the level with help you to present your own challenge and benefits. You will have to face all kinds of hindrances to each side.
Read More: HALO New Trailer And Release Date Revealed
The Smugglers Release Date
The Smugglers don’t have a set date yet. According to the reports, The Smugglers will be coming out this year. We will have to wait for the confirmation of the release date. Meanwhile, you can check out the trailer for Smugglers to know more about it.
The Smugglers Features
- The players will smuggle goods or protect the law. You will assemble the team and take on the role of a cunning smuggler. The players also have the chance to play as honest law enforcement officers.
- The players will compete against an opposing team on one of the many boards. Just like in real life, the teams will be faced with many different victory conditions.
- You will quickly identify with your new role and will tactically pursue victory. The players can pull out the gun and settle the matter in a rather violent manner as well. The decision that you will make will belong to the whole group. You will not be able to win alone.
- Each playthrough will begin with the smugglers landing in a cargo drop zone. The law guards will be tasked with melting down. You will be stopping the smugglers to make their final escape. You can cover your tracks and defend your loot and can also track down and stop the smugglers from running away.
- You might not have a chance to win every time because in every gang there will be at least one agent who will mess up the whole game