Publisher and Dreams have announced that they will be releasing their VR city planner game very soon. The game will be titled Little Cities and it will challenge the gamers with many new quests. Here is all you need to know about Little Cities.
Little Cities Release Date And Trailer
Little Cities will be released for the gaming platforms in April. The players can check out the latest trailer for Little Cities and find out more about the game. The game will eventually be released on April 21st, 2022.
Little Cities Plot
Little Cities will be the cosiest city game and the players will have the ability to make small cities across a crop of islands. The game doesn’t create chaos that you would normally have from such games. The players can take their game and make the metropolis of their dreams. You will be given the charge to provide the city services to the citizens. The players will be given the chance to respond to emergencies as needed. You will be taking care of issues as they arise.
Little Cities Soundtrack
Little Cities is about a city creator with cosiness at its heart. It comes with an exquisitely composed soundtrack. The gentle hum of an everyday city will come to life. The tranquil sounds of nature filter through the virtual world of the game.
Little Cities Gameplay
Little Cities will take the players into a new world. You will be offered multiple ways to play. The game has been built for VR from the ground up. It will be designed to be accessible to everybody. You can sit in comfort, and play room-scale. The players will be able to move around and lean in to view the world that you have created up close. The intuitive controls will make the building easy, unfussy, and fun. You will be able to relax and make your biggest creations possible!
Little Cities Features
- Volcanic islands will bring the risk of eruptions. The geothermal vents can be used to power cities.
- The desert islands will feature sandstorms which will be overcome through the planting of trees.
- Archipelagos are designed with multiple islands and will bring the challenge of building bridges. These bridges will efficiently connect you to different neighbourhoods.
- Each island will feature its own set of unique buildings that the players will be able to unlock. The city will grow from a humble settlement to a bustling metropolis.
- The players will be given the chance to build a thermal spa and a water park on Volcano islands. You will also be able to gain points by designing an aquarium and a stadium on Tropical islands.