Techland has released a brand new patch for their new video game Dying Light 2 Stay Human. This latest update will be adding a ton of improvements. The latest updates will cover a variety of player-requested features. The game developers have made new improvements to the game. These new features were overall needed improvements that have made the game even more exciting than before. If you want to know more details about the new massive patch of Dying Light 2 then read the post below to find out more.
Dying Light 2 Stay Human New Patch Details
The new improvements in the Dying Light 2 Stay Human new patch details will include new immersive details. The melee combat will be featured with intense chase sequences that will be active during the night. New massive improvements will add a lot of new features to the gameplay balance. A new high-performance preset will be available on PC. The numerous technical improvements will fix the known “deathloops”, and so much more.
Rundown of The New Patch Developments
We have the full rundown from the devs below.
Patch 1.2 for Dying Light 2 Stay Human is available now on PC. It will also be released on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One soon. This patch will include fixes and upgrades for:
- Story progression
- Nightrunner tools
- Combat improvements
- Ragdoll behaviors
- Night gameplay balance
- Final boss fight
- Overall gameplay balance
- Technical improvements
- Melee combat will include new, immersive details
Read More: Former WWE Star Reportedly Debuting At AEW Revolution
Fixes for Patch 1.2
The most important fixes from Patch 1.2 will include:
- The cases with “deathloops” will be eliminated.
- Fixed blocks will come in multiple quests – the quests will include: Into The Dark, Assassination, Sophie in The Raid Quest, Hubert in The Only Way Out, Veronika, Nightrunners, The Lost Light, Double Time.
- Stability issues fixed: The crashes or black screens will be present in certain situations (co-op)
- Level 4 of the chase will be more difficult
- Howler’s senses range will become more apparent
- Survivor Sense will work correctly and will be triggered without any cooldowns. The specific parkour actions will be changed in this version of the game
- Improvements will be made to the Options Menu Information Architecture. This will include a dedicated Accessibility Tab
- There will be an issue fixed in every level of the game. The opponents will not be acting like before with the other players. This will not change their behavior and will lead to several glitches in the co-op play
- Banshees and Chargers will be easily spotted. The Infected hordes will become visible during the night
- The latest features will include the high-performance preset that will optimize the displayed graphics. This will allow you to play Dying Light 2 on older computers and laptops
- The game will be equipped with the PC DirectX 12 cache-related improvements. It will now run more smoothly upon the first launch
- AVX technology will not be used in the game. The new improvements will be made to the game that will be related to the game crashing on the launch