McFarlane Toys has taken over the business and has promised the fans to return with plenty of statues, figures, and collectibles from the line. The company has kept their promise and are all set to launch the two statues. Batman: The Killing Joke’s new statues have been revealed already. The two limited-edition statues belong to the hit DC Comics storyline, Batman: The Killing Joke. Read the post below to find out more about Batman: The Killing Joke.
DC Comics Batman: The Killing Joke Price and Release Date
The Clown Prince of Crime aka The Joker and a new Black and White Batman have launched already in the market. The statues will be limited to only 5000 pieces. The limited-edition statues will be hand numbered on the base. Both statues are highly detailed and have been designed by the designer Brian Bolland.
These statues might have been revealed in the past, but it will be their resurrection that makes them the biggest surprise. Batman and DC Comics collectors are available for pre-order. The McFarlane Toys x DC Direct statues will be available at $99.99. Black and White Batman of the DC Direct releases will be coming soon.
Read More: Law and Order: Organized Crime Season 2 Release Date, Plot, Cast And All You Need To Know
Batman: The Killing Joke Statue Details
The 1:10 scale DC Direct statue features high-quality detail and will be hand-numbered on the base. The statue is based on the popular Batman: The Killing Joke comic. DC Direct presents will be presenting the first statue in The Joker Clown Prince of Crime line. It will stand 7 inches tall. The Joker was designed by Brian Bolland and emphasizes the drama and the mania that has made The Joker one of the most popular and best villains of all time.”
- Approximately 7.40 inches (19cm) tall
- Made of polyresin and is easy to carry
- Limited edition of 5,000 pieces
- The statue has been inspired by the character of Batman: The Killing Joke
- It is designed by the famous designer Brian Bolland
- Highly detailed
The 1:10 scale DC Direct statue will feature high-quality detail. It is inspired by the pages of the Eisner Award-winning Batman: The Killing Joke. It has been designed by the acclaimed artist Brian Bolland. The iconic rendition of Batman will come to life. This will be one of the most seminal interpretations of the Dark Knight that has even come into the comics.”
- Approximately 8 inches (20.32cm) tall. The statue can be placed in your cabinets and will add a lot of style to the interiors of your home
- Made of polyresin and is lightweight
- Limited edition of 5,000 pieces so get ready to place the order as soon as possible
- The statues will be Based on Batman: The Killing Joke
- The statue has been designed by the acclaimed designer Brian Bolland
- Highly detailed