Zong offers top notch services to their clients. Their SIMS are high quality and you can get connected with each other through calls and SMS. If you are currently using Zong 4G SIM you can avail a lot of packages offered by them. Zong hello 1 din is a wonderful package that is suitable for people of all ages. The Zong hello weekly package has a lot of resources to offer and you can make unlimited calls to other networks as much as you want. If you want more information about this offer keep reading the details below:
What are the package details Zong Hello 1 Din?
Zong Hello 1 Din package offers 150 free on-net minutes. It also features 150 free SMS to all the networks. You can use this free on-net minutes and send SMS to your friends midnight within the same day. Users are happy to have 50 MB of free internet data that allows them to browse internet for free. They can download/stream their favorite songs and movies online. If you are into playing intense games on the internet these free MBs will help you do so.
Zong hello monthly bundle total price will also be affordable. You will have to pay only Rs.13 that includes taxes. The validity of this package is one day and you have to consume the data within this time frame. Make sure you subscribe to this offer during the day so you can avail the resources till midnight. The good thing is that once the package expires you can subscribe to it again.
Read More: All You Need To Know About Zong Internet SIM Monthly 12GB
How can you subscribe and unsubscribe to Zong Hello 1 Din offer?
If you want to subscribe to Zong Hello 1 din offer here is what you need to do:
- Users can subscribe to this offer by dialing *2200*1# T
- To unsubscribe simply send unsub to 4952
- This package will renew automatically
- Expiry of this offer will be midnight
Terms and conditions
If you want to subscribe to Zong hello 1 din offer these are the following terms and conditions:
- The offer is auto-recursive but only if the customer has sufficient balance
- Call set up of Rs 0.15 including tax will apply on every call
- Withholding tax of 14% will apply on recharge/bill
- 5% Sales Tax will apply for the usage in Punjab, KPK & Baluchistan
- Same 19% Sales Tax will apply in Sindh
- 5% FED will apply to the rest of Pakistan and AJK
- All the data services will exempt for users in Punjab, Federal, AJK and Sindh that goes up to 4 mbps
- Users in Sindh have to pay taxes on data services if the speed greater than 4 mbps. The same rules will apply KPK and Baluchistan according to the same rate