Jazz is a well-known and popular network that offers mobile network connections and internet connections. It was launched in 1994 and was introduced as a joint venture between Motorola Inc and Saif Group. Mobilink, which is now known as Jazz is Pakistan’s largest mobile network. They are also a leading internet services provider. Jazz offers the Pakistanis a variety of mobile networking services that includes 4G and the recently introduced 5G as well. If you are the owner of a Jazz 4G device and you cannot unlock it for some reason, then by reading this article carefully you will be able to find information regarding the ways to unlock your Jazz 4G device.
How to unlock your Jazz device?
- Open your Jazz 4G device and connect it to your data cable.
- Double click the device icon located on your PC and install drivers that are used to unlock the 4G device.
- Make sure that your antivirus software is not working because that will halt the installation process.
- Download software to install the drivers.
- Download Flash File and drivers.
- Keep your device on until the device is copying the data.
- You will be required to enter a password
- Enter your IMEI number that is provided on the back of the Jazz 4G device.
- Enter your Port number and go to the ‘Computer Device Manager’
- Enter your port number, press any key to continue.
- Unplug your device and take your battery out.
- Insert the battery again.
- Long-press the WPS button for 5 seconds
- A blue light will glow on your device.
- Plug the device on your computer.
- The device will start writing the files.
- When the writing process is over, your device will be unlocked
Read more: Pakistan Officially added to Amazon’s Seller Registration list 2021
How to Change the Name and Wi-Fi Password of Your Jazz 4G Device?
- Download the ‘Jazz Wi-Fi app’ and install it.
- Open the app and connect your Jazz Wi-Fi device with your smartphone.
- You will see a menu bar on the top left-hand corner
- Click on it
- Choose the ‘Settings’ option
- Click ‘Wi-Fi settings
- Change the name of your device name
- Set a personalized option in the SSID option.
- Change the password, by clicking on the ‘Wi-Fi Key’
- Enter your new password.
- Save the settings, by clicking ‘Apply’.
We have provided detailed steps on how to unlock your Jazz 4G device but these steps might not work if you are using a different model of the device. These steps would work on most of the devices so make sure to read the guide carefully. The directions may vary for different models as Jazz is offering many kinds of 4G devices. However, in all cases, you will be required to install the respective drivers and will have to do things according to that model.