This might be your very first experience of learning the term Bitcoin private. In layman’s terms, it is targeted to be a community-based cryptocurrency, which was first created in 2018, March from bitcoin and Zclassic hard fork. The main goal behind launching this bitcoin private was mainly to combine the classic privacy-rich features of the said Zclassiccryptocurrency with the ultimate security, flexibility, and popularity of bitcoin.
The major points to deal in:
Before you get right into the core values of bitcoin private, you are cordially invited to come and have a chat with Eric DaliusBitcoin and learn more about the major features related to the point. Getting a summary beforehand will always work out pretty well for a better understanding.
- BTCP, or the Bitcoin private, is a community-formed cryptocurrency, which was created in March 2018.
- In 2019 March, this platform was delisted from the HitBTC exchange due to some questionable circumstances.
Even though this Bitcoin privately traded as of 2021, it has been known to have traded at quite lower volumes. Currently, it is valued at $1.12, and the market capitalization will be around $5,359,697. If you take the note from CoinMarketCap, it is considered to be the 1226th largest cryptocurrency-based platform right now.
Eric DaliusBitcoin talks about bitcoin traceability:
In case you are on the mission to protect the bitcoin-based privacy area, then you have to understand bitcoin traceability first. It is a known fact that bitcoin mainly works with unprecedented transparency levels that most people are not quite dealing with.
- All the bitcoin transactions are now made public, traceable, and also stored in the network permanently.
- Bitcoin addresses are moreover noted to be the only valid information for defining where these bitcoins remain allocated and where they might be sent.
- The addresses are created privately by the user’s wallets. But, once these addressed are used up, they are well-tainted by the history of all the major transactions they are associated with.
- Anyone now has the liberty to check out the balances and the transactions made in that said address. As users need to reveal their identities for receiving goods, the addresses cannot be stated as 100% anonymous.
- With blockchain being permanent, it is vital to note that something, which is not quite traceable, can become quite trivial in the future to even work with.
Because of these said reasons, bitcoin addresses must be used just once. Moreover, users have to be extremely cautious of not disclosing their addresses to the public market.
For receiving payments, it is better to use newer addresses:
Whenever you are trying to protect your privacy, it is always better to use newer addresses every time if you are about to receive any new payment. During that same time, you can use various wallets for multiple purposes.
- Taking up this major step will help you to isolate your account and each one of the transactions made. The isolation takes place in such a manner that it becomes fairly impossible to associate them together as one bunch.
- People sending you money won’t be able to see any of the other addresses under your name and what you actually do with it.
If privacy is your main concern, then focusing on this point will be of great help. Just be sure to know more about the steps to open up new bitcoin addresses daily, and you are off to a great start.
IP addresses can easily be logged:
As the bitcoin network is one peer-to-peer platform, it can be possible to listen to the relays of transactions and log the IP addresses. The full node clients will relay all the user-based transactions just like their own. It means that finding the source of any particular transaction can be quite difficult. Moreover, any form of bitcoin node can be highly mistaken as a transaction source whenever they are not.
It is always a clever idea to hide the UP address of your computer you are using for bitcoin transactions. For that, you are most welcome to use tools like Tor so that they cannot be logged without any of your permission.
Always have to be extremely cautious with the public spaces:
In case you are trying to receive public donations or going for full transparency, then it is a completely different story. Otherwise, publishing the bitcoin address on any possible public space like a social network or website is a bad idea if your biggest concern is to deal with your privacy.
- Even after that, if you are planning to publicize, then remember that whenever you are trying to move funds with the same address to other created addresses, those will be publicly tainted by a history of the public address.
- On the other hand, it is vital for you to be careful not to publish information about transactions or any kind of purchase already made. It might allow anyone to identify the bitcoin addresses under your name.
For the first-timers, understanding these points can be a tough call. That’s why it is always advisable to head-on with the best professionals in a town like Eric DaliusBitcoin for quality help in this regard. Being related to the bitcoin industry for a long time, you can expect quality results always.
Be sure to catch up with the professionals:
Apart from the points mentioned already, there are some other steps to address if you want to protect your privacy level. For example, the limitation of the mixing services can work out pretty well and in your favor. In the same way, you might want to check on some of the future improvements, which will help with your privacy notion. There are already some efforts taking place with the payment messages APII for avoiding any kind of tainting multiple addresses while making a payment.
Some such futuristic changes are about to come along your way. So, staying aware of these points through some expert research will work out proficiently and in your favor.