Playing the Multiplayer Massive Online Role Playing Game or MMORPG for short is fun. Apart from enjoying the gameplay offered, we can also build social relationships with other players, whether it’s just chatting or joining a guild. Social relationships are not the only benefits we get from playing MMORPGs.
Are you aware that playing MMORPG can forge us to become “tough” and never give up? Maybe you’ve been on a quest many times just to get rare items? Upgrade weapons to a high level even if they repeatedly break and have to start over? Or collect OSRS gold little by little?
One of the most popular MMORPG games is the Old School Runescape (OSRS). If you are a newbie looking to upgrade your game then you are on the right page. This guide is designed to do what you should and also to tell you what NOT to do! Well, the first thing you must do is everything they tell you to do, once finished you can do what you want and the most recommended are these things:
- Raise your combat level and earn a little money
Well as you are a very low level you must first start by getting a weapon in the general store or use the one they give you at the end of the quest: The Blood Pact and then when you get it you start to kill cows and when you kill them, pick up their cowhide and when you fill your inventory you are going to leave them at the nearest bank. In this case the one on the 3rd floor of Lumbridge Castle and then keep killing until you have an attack, strength, and defense level at 10.
- Raise non-combat levels to later start earning money: Here are 3 options.
– Fishing and cooking: Well here you go to a fishing store and buy a small fishing net then you go to the south of Lumbridge by the seaside until you see some bubbles and to those bubbles, you right-click and place the net option and that’s it. You are fishing and if you have a log and a tinderbox you can make a fire with which you can cook the fish you caught and you will earn exp in cooking and then you can start selling them and earn a little money or eat them when you have little hp left in battle.
– Woodcutting and fire making: Well here fire making is not used to earn money but it is a skill that can be raised with woodcutting. Here you have to cut only simple logs and you have two options if you want to make money, one is to cut the logs and then sell them. Or the other is to cut them and then make bonfires with fire making and when the fire is over, collect the ashes that are left on the floor and then sell them (the best option is only woodcutting but you earn less exp but you would earn a little more money depending on the tree you cut).
– Mining and smithing: For me, this is the best way to earn money in F2p but it takes a while, what you have to do is start by increasing mining by mining copper and tin ores and then make bronze bars and then if you have a hammer, do the best thing you can like a bronze dagger or other better things until you have mining and smithing at lv 30 and there comes the time to earn money making steel bars. To make a steel bar you need 2 coal (30 mining) and 1 iron ore (15 mining).
- Explore the world of RuneScape: Well as the subtitle says, explore all the places like the grand exchange, Varrock, Falador, etc….
- Make Quest: Good to be able to do this there are only a few quests that do not ask for requirements like the quest rune mysteries which at the end you can start using the runecrafting skill, but still, this is not highly recommended since many quests ask for a certain level or more in a skill.
Well, now what you should not do:
- Never go to the wilderness if you are low level since other players can kill you and you can lose all the things that you carry in your inventory.
- Do not fight with monsters level higher than yours by a difference of more than 10 levels without being prepared as they will own you and you may lose your items.
- If you play an activity make sure it is safe because if you do not lose your objects and if you go, go very, very prepared.
I hope this article was helpful. Thanks for reading!