Richard has won 7 lotto grand prizes and has been featured in publications all over the USA and world, including the Rachael Ray Show and Ripley’s Believe it Or Not because of what I’ve been able to accomplish.
What He Says
- His name is Richard Lustig, and live in Florida
- He created a method… that has enabled us to WIN several lottery GRAND prizes
- He purposely made the book short and to the point
- Luck has absolutely nothing to do with it
OK, yes, Richard Lustig is a real person. But the first thing I should point out before the hype gets you is that Richard is NOT a multi-millionaire lottery winner. He hasn’t just won 7 huge lottery jackpots either.
In reality, his 7 wins amount to $1,047,060.58, and one of those prizes was a jackpot of $842,152.91.
It’s also worth pointing out that his biggest win was back in January 2002, and his last ‘big’ win was way back in 2010.
Bear in mind that lottery winnings are also taxed in the USA. So in terms of winnings received, he’s not even a lottery millionaire (as total winnings amount to less than a million after-tax!). How much is Richard worth now? Who knows – he’s probably made more from selling systems than he ever won playing the lottery or anyone else has made using Richard’s lottery secrets.
Richard Lustig Lottery Wins
Here’s the full list of his 7 grand prizes:-
- Jan 1993 — $10,000 (scratch-off ticket)
- 14th Aug 1997 — $13,696.03 (Florida Fantasy 5)
- 2nd June 2000 — Holiday to Los Angeles, value $3,594.66 (scratch-off ticket 2nd chance draw)
- 18th Oct 2001 — Holiday to Memphis, value $4,966 (scratch-off ticket 2nd chance draw)
- 22nd Jan 2002 — $842,152.91 (Florida Mega Money)
- 25th Nov 2008 — $73,658.06 (Florida Fantasy 5)
- 9th Aug 2010 — $98,992.92 (Florida Fantasy 5)
There’s also a $5,145 win on the Florida Lotto on 11th July 2009, but I don’t think he’s counting that one as a ‘grand’ prize.
OK, but that’s still more than most lottery players have won though, right? So is it way beyond luck as he claims? And forgetting the hype, is the advice actually any good?