The game developers behind RiffTrax and Wide Right Interactive have revealed that they will be launching the video game soon RiffTrax: The Game will be released for PC and consoles. Let’s get to know more about RiffTrax: The Game.
RiffTrax: The Game Concept
The game will be taking on the concept of the riffing audio show. It will turn into an interactive game. The players can riff on films from their catalog and do so much more. The developers have made their own movie riffing game which is set a few years ago. The gamers will experience the interactive version of the beloved comedy franchise.
Rifftrax: The Game Release Date
The video game developers have already released a trailer and screenshots of the game. Rifftrax: The Game will be released on May 5th, 2022 for PC and all other major consoles.
Rifftrax: The Game Gameplay
RiffTrax: The Game will bring the best of MST3K-style comedy to the digital party games. The popular comedians Michael J. Nelson, Kevin Murphy, and Bill Corbett will be bringing their comedic running MST3K-type commentary to the movies. All the 15 years and now players will get the chance to riff along with them!
Read More: Violet Leaked Online On Tamilrockers, GoMovies, 123Movies, Fmovies, Filmyzilla And Other Piracy Sites
You can gather with friends and family and will see who writes the best jokes. The players will play along with audience members and will get the chance to vote for their favorite zingers. They will also be able to decide that who takes on the next movie riffing genius!
Rifftrax: The Game Features
- The game will include 250 movie clips from RiffTrax classics. The movies that will feature in the game are Rollergator, Attack Of The Supermonsters, and Plan 9 From Outer Space!
- The game will feature the two exciting ways to play! You can write your own riff and will watch your comedy genius come to life. The process will be done via text-to-speech. You can leave it to the pros and choose from over 2,000 expertly crafted riffs that will be a part of the RiffTrax team.
- The players will play head-to-head with up to six players and can use the internet-connected device with a controller. An additional 12 audience members will also play along.
- You can also bring the party to your friends and will get support for remote games, cross-play, and voice chat.
- The streamers will get your entire chat in on the action with Twitch chat voting. There will be additional moderation, privacy, and content tools that will ensure your stream remains problem-free.
“As someone who frequently comes in last when playing games, I’m very excited to be part of actually making a game. Creating this with Wide Right Interactive, I think, energized everyone involved because though it’s obviously very close to what we do, it’s a fresh new way to do it. And I think it’s a way to make a lot of people laugh who maybe wouldn’t have otherwise had a chance to experience RiffTrax,” revealed Michael J. Nelson, the co-creator of RiffTrax.