If I would say that the error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] can be an obstacle between your work than I am surely not wrong, right?
Well, yes it can be an obstacle for many of the customers but trust me, it is so easily solved. As there are different ways to solve this error.
So today, in this article I will discuss different solutions that will be helpful for the one who wants to solve this error to get an easy route for their emails.
WHAT IS [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] ERROR?
This is a type of error results in the failure of connection to the main server socket. The screen will display the message of “Failed to connect to the server. Socket Error 10051 Error number: [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]”.
WHY THIS ERROR [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] OCCURS?
There may be many reasons for that but mostly it occurs due to an issue of the SMTP server or because of the bad settings of your software that you’re using.
4 Methods To Make This Error Issue Sorted:
Well, there are many ways, but we will discuss the 4 easiest and more comforting ways to solve this error issue. So that you can easily proceed with your work without any worry.
Checked Out The Server Requirements:
- Open your Microsoft Outlook account by clicking on the option of applications.
- Then open your working file.
- Then click on the Account Settings option.
- Then click on the Email tab from your account settings window.
- A new window will open now.
- Then select your email or account from the list.
- Click on the more settings option after clicking on your email account.
- After that open the email settings on your internet.
- Click on the outgoing server window.
- Mark the first option of the outgoing server as it SMTP requires authentication.
- Now click the OK button.
- Save your settings.
Delete The Duplicate Accounts From Your Platform:
- Firstly, open your Outlook account.
- Click on the Menu option.
- Open the account settings on it.
- Open the email tab.
- Check if there is any duplicate account in the list.
- If yes, then click on the one.
- Remove the duplicate account by click on the remove option.
Programs And Different Sources Will Also Help You:
This method of solving is so easy but basic. The fixation of the error can be done by using different features and programs.
- Firstly, click the windows option to access the programs and features.
- Do search the Microsoft Office 365 in this list of programs and features.
- You can select other applications for this process too.
- Now just do click on the Repair button, showed up at the top of the programs, and feature dialogue box.
- Now follow other instructions that are given by the windows to proceed with the solution method to the end.
- Then click the Restart option and restart your Outlook account.
Checking Of Anti-Virus Software:
- This can be done by disabling the Anti-virus.
- Click on Start.
- Then go to settings.
- Click the Update and security option.
- Select windows security.
- Select the Virus and threat protection.
- Now manage the settings as per the Anti-virus software you have.