Based on the comic series by ONE and Yusuke Murata, the most popular animated show ‘One Punch Man’ is ready to launch its third season. The previous season of One Punch Man was filled with ups and downs and premiered back in April 2019. One Punch Man animation has relished recognition with both the Western and Japanese audiences.
A lot of rumors and gossips have surfaced up, so we have gathered all the latest information regarding the show. Here is everything you need to know about the upcoming season of One Punch Man.
When will ‘One Punch Man’ season 3 premiere?
- Currently, there is not any official declaration about the release date of One Punch Man for season three.However, One Punch Man Twitter account recently stated that season 3 has been confirmed. Thus, there is no official launch date round the nook.
- There was a gap of almost four years between the first two seasons. The director of the first season was animation legend, Shingo Natsume. Contrary to it, the second season was criticized, and it was not even somewhere near the first one.
- However, people are also expecting that the third season will rehire the old team including Natsume. For this reason, the forthcoming season is more likely to premiere even late. Therefore, it is a rumor that the show would be released in late 2020 or Spring 2021.
What is the plot of One Punch Man season 3?
- One Punch Man is a close arrangement of the manga series. If we are operating by the manga series, then the new season will feature Saitama to an even lesser degree. In order to allow some back-and-forth fighting to take place, Saitama needs to be removed from the action.
- The third season will continue the story form where they ended the season 2. Revolving round the Manga collection, the viewers of will witness the Heroes Affiliation attacking their evil counterparts, in the upcoming season.
- It is supposed that season 3 will be more focused towardsGarou. Exclusive of Saitama, provides more time to examine Genos, King, Fubuki, etc., all of who are compelling and often entertaining figures in their way.
- Moreover, the audience will be presented to the idea and the origin of Saitama’s real strength. Additionally, the show is expected to be crammed with humor.
Updates of One Punch Man season 3
For the time being, we do not exactly know anything about One Punch Man Season 3, but we have heard a bunch of speculations and assumptions that we will be discussing with you guys, so let us get started.
Despite the attractive promise of continuous fight scenes, if the manga is any indication in season 3 then One-Punch Man will not lose its trademark sense of wittiness. The battles will depict that an irritated Saitama will try to adjust to the ever-growing circle of friends turning up at his apartment.
This depicts that season 3 is going to be an exciting affair with plenty of epic fight scenes, though Saitama’s lack of screen time is set to continue, and Genos will also might be absent in the next season. It’s going to be a fascinating season, so let’s hope we get an announcement soon!