Popular brands and business companies are using Godaddy services these days. About 80 percent of the businesses are using the platform as it has helped them to grow their business. GoDaddy is the world’s largest platform that has helped entrepreneurs around the globe. The platform was discovered in 1997.
Since its inception, GoDaddy has been providing a platform for customers to choose unique domain names across plenty of TLDs. The entrepreneurs have had the chance to choose the most suitable domain name for their business/company website with the help of GoDaddy. It serves its customers with email addresses and also provides hosting facilities to them.
GoDaddy is one such platform that has helped professionals across all fields. It provides a range of services to the customers. The platform provides online marketing and fast hosting and allows the users to create spectacular websites and finding appropriate domain names, etc.
So, if you’re also into a professional field and have just registered on GoDaddy platform then this post will be beneficial for you. If you don’t know how to log in to a GoDaddy account, then this guide is all that you need! Here are three easy methods that can help you to log in to your GoDaddy account easily.
Method 1: Follow the Steps to Login to Godaddy Account Website
- Step 1: Open your web browser and paste this link “https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=idp&path=%2fproducts&app=account” in its URL address bar.
- Step 2: Press the Enter button to direct yourself to the “Godaddy Email Account Login Page.”
- Step 3: On the sign-in page, type your GoDaddy account’s “Username/Customer ID and Password” in their respective text fields.
- Step 4: [Optional] After entering the details related to your GoDaddy account, tick-mark the “Keep me signed in on this device”. This will allow you to stay signed in on this particular device of yours.
- Step 5: Click on the “Sign in” button and you will be able to get access to your GoDaddy account.
Well, if you want you can also sign in to your GoDaddy account with your Amazon account, your Facebook account, or with your Google account you can do so easily. You just have to click on any of these three options i.e., Amazon/Facebook/Google. The option is available under the sign-in button on the “GoDaddy Sign-in Page.”
Open a Webmail GoDaddy Account
If you are a user of GoDaddy then you must be aware of the fact that GoDaddy also offers workspace webmail. GoDaddy offers a Webmail account. You can consider buying an email address that matches your business name and this will make you look more professional.
You might get this option for you are registering a domain on GoDaddy. If you haven’t yet opted for this option then you can follow the steps below to set up your webmail account.
Open A Godaddy Webmail Account By Following These Steps
- Sign in to your GoDaddy account by following the above-given steps.
- Go to its “Product Page.”
- Click on “Create.”
- You will get the option of many email addresses and out of all, you can select any email address that is suitable for your business.
- Once you have chosen GoDaddy’s workspace email address, then you can select your “Domain” also.
- Create a “Password” for the same. Make sure to choose a unique password in the required text field and re-enter the same for confirmation.
- Click on the “Create” button and wait for the confirmation email as to when the setup process finishes.
- Once you get the confirmation, click on the “Next” button
- You can now use your GoDaddy’s workspace email.
However, in order to use it, you’ve to log in to your GoDaddy workspace email. Follow the below-given method to learn about the same.
Method 2: Follow These Steps to Login Godaddy Workspace Webmail
- Step 1: Open your web browser’s URL address bar, and paste “https://sso.godaddy.com/login?app=email&realm=pass” Press the ‘Enter’ button.
- Step 2: You will be directed onto the “Webmail Godaddy Login” page.
- Step 3: On the sign-in page of GoDaddy’s Workspace Webmail, enter your GoDaddy’s workspace email ID in the “Email Address text-box.”
- Step 4: Enter your GoDaddy workspace account’s password in the Password text-box.”
- Step 5: Next, if you want to stay signed in to and don’t want to enter the associated login credentials of your GoDaddy workspace account every time you log on to the account then tick-mark the checkbox that says Keep me signed in on this device.”
- Step 6: Click on the “Sign-in” button to and access your GoDaddy Workspace webmail account.
Method 3: Follow These Steps to Login Your Godaddy Account with Office 365
- Step 1: You can use your web browser to open your account. Visit this link “https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=pass&app=o365.” You will be landed on the login page for GoDaddy’s Microsoft Office 365.
- Step 2: Enter your “Email Address” and “Password” of GoDaddy’s MS Office 365 account. Simply enter the email ID and password.
- Step 3: Enter the “Keep me signed in on this device” if you want to stay signed in on this particular device.
- Step 4: Enter the “Sign-in” button to open your GoDaddy’s Microsoft 365 account.
So, this is all about how you can log in to your GoDaddy account. If you have read the post above, then you will be able to sign in to your GoDaddy account easily. This is a step-by-step guide that will allow you to log in to your GoDaddy account via “three-popular methods i.e., website, workspace webmail and/or Microsoft Office 365” methods.