Pearl Abyss has released new information about the plans for the Sixth Anniversary of their MMORPG Black Desert Online. The event festivities have officially begun and they will continue to shine till March 16th. The makers are planning to shower a lot of new surprises for the fans. The event will include raffle events, item drops, login rewards, hot time buffs, and so much more.
Black Desert Online Sixth Anniversary Launch Date
Black Desert online event has already started on March 5th. The game will hold a special anniversary live stream which will be available on YouTube and Twitch. The players can take part in fun events live and can win many special rewards. The players will the next month to complete the anniversary event challenges.
EXP & Drop Rate Time Event Challenges
- Event Period: The event will start on February 16, 2022 (Wed) after maintenance. You can play the challenges till March 9, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance.
- Event Details: The game developers will be celebrating the upcoming 6th Anniversary of Black Desert. The players will get the surprises all through the month which will include the EXP and Item Drop Rate buffs all through the entire event!
- Combat EXP +600%, Skill EXP +60%, Item Drop Rate +50%
- The Item Drop Rate buff will be active on all servers except for the Arsha and Season Arsha servers.
- The EXP buffs will not be applied to the EXP obtained in a quest completion reward.
- The event EXP buffs will not be allowed to stack any permanently available Hot Time buffs in each server.
- The Combat EXP event buff is not active on characters that will be below Lv. 50.
Read More: HBO Series The Last of Us Release Date Delayed
Black Spirit Buff (6th Anniversary Edition)
- Event Period: This event period will be between February 16, 2022 (Wed) after maintenance till March 2, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
- Event Details: you can obtain a special buff effect after spending 6 Energy via Energy Burn by the Black Spirit (,) – Exchange (E).
- The character should be Lv. 50 or higher, it should least have 6 Energy, Consumes 6 Energy, Item Drop Rate +33%
- The event buff will not stack multiple times. If you get it while it is already active, then you can only refresh the duration.
- If you log in before the event has started or ended, then Hot Time UI will reflect the buff during the time of your login
- Pearl Abyss will reserve all the rights to change or cancel the event. It will depend on the mitigating circumstances and changes that might be made on the event page.
- Event items will have restrictions (sale/trade) and will have different binding settings/expiration dates.
- For details on the item, you will have to refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that are collected normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using false methods can result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward. It can even put a restriction in the game.