Zong 4G is a top telecommunication company and they are catering to the needs of many costumers. They cover the widest 4G coverage for all the valued customers and subscribers. The good thing is that they always work hard to improve their service and give their customers something special.
Zong currently caters to their customers with 22 customer service centers. They have about 305 franchise and 190,000 retail customer points all across Pakistan. Apart from that they offer many innovative internet and call packages. If you want to subscribe to Zong Sixer plus package here are some details.
What will you get in Zong Sixer Plus package?
The Zong Sixer plus package is one of the most prominent packages among customers. You can get unlimited free on-net minutes (6 am to 6 pm). It also offers 500 free SMS to the networks. The validity of this package is one day and you can enjoy the free on-net minutes fully. You don’t need to worry about the price of this package as it is very affordable.
The price of this package is only 8 Rs that includes taxes. Users can take an advantage of this package and browse internet as much as they want. It is easy to download your favorite movies and songs so you can enjoy to the fullest. The Zong call packages are a convenient choice for users as they can easily get connected with their friends and family.
How can you subscribe and unsubscribe to Zong Sixer Plus package?
The customers can subscribe to Zong 6 to 6 internet offer by subscribing to it. This Zong sixer package has it all to satisfy the daily internet and SMS requirements of users. You can get to know the subscription code to unsubscribe this offer any minute. Here is how you can subscribe to this offer:
- You can subscribe to this offer by dialing*666#
- To Unsubscribe users can send Unsub to 666111
Terms and Conditions
Here are the terms and condition for the Zong Sixer Plus package:
- The package can be auto-recursive only if the user has sufficient balance
- Call set up of Rs 0.15 will apply on every call
- Withholding tax of 14% applies on every recharge/bill
- 5% Sales Tax applies to users for usage in Punjab, KPK & Baluchistan
- The same 19% Sales Tax applies for usage in Sindh
- 5% FED applies to rest of Pakistan including AJK
- In Punjab, Federal, AJK and Sindh data services will exempt
- With a speed higher than 4 mbps the services of date are taxable in Sindh, KPK and Baluchistan