Vin Diesel, officially known as Mark Sinclair, is an American actor who also participates in the production of films, screenwriting and is a well-known director as well. He is famous for his act as Dominic Toretto in the Fast and Furious, in The Chronicles of Riddick Series, where he was portrayed as Richard B Riddick and also in the Xander Cage.
|Full Name||Vin Diesel||Marital status||single|
|Nick Name||Mark Sinclair||Height||1.8 m|
|Date of birth||18th July 1967||Girlfriend||Paloma Jimenez|
|Born||Alameda country, California, United States||Wife||Not known|
|Nationality||American||Children||Yes (Hania Riley Sinclair, Pauline Sinclair, Vincent Sinclair)|
|Religion||Not known||Net worth||$250 million|
|Famous for||Actor, Director, Producer||Social media accounts||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
|Age||52 years||Weight||102 kgs|
- Diesel was born on July 18, 1967, in Almeda County, California U.S. However, he never met with his biological father and raised by African American stepfather Irving H. Vincent.
- Diesel was interested in acting at a very young age.
- He appeared in the children’s play Dinosaur Door, at the age of seven only.
- He found himself a multi-faceted actor when he went to NYC’s hunter college, where he had learned creative writing and became a screenwriter.
- Diesel dated his co-star in fast and furious Michelle Rodriguez in 2001.
- He then later on paired up with the Mexican model, Paloma Jimenez and have three beautiful children Hania Riley, Vincent Sinclair, and Pauline.
- His third daughter was named Pauline after his best friend name Paul Walker who died in November 2013.
- He always wanted to keep his personal life private, away from the headlines in magazines and hot news. However, he also maintained that privacy.
- He expressed his attachment to the Dominican Republic and its multicultural facets.
- One of his short films was also filmed in the Dominican Republic.
- For 20 years he played dungeons and dragons and also wrote the book 30 Years Of Adventure: A Celebration Of Dungeons And Dragons.
Net worth of Vin Diesel:
- As of 2020, Vin Diesel net worth is approximately $250 million.
Career and Recent works of Vin Diesel:
Vin Diesel started his career in 1990 with a brief appearance in film Awakenings. However, in 1994, he starred in his self directed and produced film multi facial which was based on the story of a struggling actor.
- Fast And Furious And Los Bandoleros in 2009
- Fast Five in 2011
- Fast And Furious 6, Riddick: Blindside And Riddick in 2013
- Guardians Of The Galaxy in 2014
- Furious 7 And The Last Witch Hunter in 2015
- Billy Lynns Long Halftime Walk in 2016
- XXX: The Return Of Xander Cage, The Fate Of The Fast And Furious And The Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 in 2017
- Avengers: The Infinity War, Ralph Breaks The Internet in 2018
- Avengers: Endgame in 2019
- Four of his movies Bloodshot, Fast & Furious 9, Avatar 2 And Avatar 3 have yet to be released in the coming years.
Achievements and Awards:
Vin Diesel was nominated many times and awarded several awards for his exceptional TV skills and voiceovers. Here are some:
- In 1999, Vin Diesel won the Online Film Critics Society Award
- In 2002, he won MTV Movie Award
- Vin won Spike Video Game Award.
- In 2005, this multitalented actor won Video Software Dealers Association Award
- He won Cinemacon Award in action star of the year award for the film Fast Five in 2011.
- In 2014, he won MTV Movie Award
- In 2015, Diesel won the Teen Choice Award
- He also won People’s Choice Awards