Ufone is one of the top mobile networks in Pakistan and many users are impressed with it. They offer a lot of packages for the convenience of users and you can choose the best one. It is the third-best mobile network to enter the Pakistani market. They have a wide subscriber rate that reaches up to 23 million. Ufone has got a market share of 12.8% and offers high-quality Sims to everyone in Pakistan. They have got the best telecommunication service provider award and have maintained their performance over the years. If you want to know more details about the Ufone Weekly package here are some details:
What are the price and details of the Ufone Weekly Heavy 3G Package?
The users of Ufone will be happy to know that the Ufone Weekly Heavy 3G Package is offered by Ufone Pakistan. You will be happy to know that the price of the package is 125 Rs. The Validity is for 7 Days and you can enjoy unlimited benefits throughout. This package offers 500 MB of mobile internet, 0 Free SMS, 0 on a net minute. It also offers 0 off-net minutes. It is very easy to subscribe to the Ufone Weekly Heavy 3G Package when you have your Ufone Sim. The instructions are easy to follow and you can use them for 7 days. It is one of the best Ufone weekly internet packages that you can use to browse your favorite websites.
How to subscribe to Ufone Weekly Heavy 3G package?
You can easily subscribe to the Ufone Weekly Package by following these simple tips. Even the Ufone packages codes are not difficult to understand.
- To Subscribe you can dial *220#
- For the Whatsapp calls users will be charged on the Default mobile Internet Rate
Terms and Conditions for Ufone Weekly Heavy 3G package
Here are some terms and conditions for the Ufone Weekly heavy 3G package:
- All buckets and packages are valid for prepaid customers only
- Users can subscribe to the Buckets by dialing *3#
- Dial *706 if you are interested in checking the remaining balance
- However, Dial *707# to check the remaining balance for other buckets
- There are no separate charges for voice calling on Whatsapp. As they will be charged according to the default and volume rate
- When users have consumed the bucket volume they will be charged according to the default tariff
- The daily mobile internet buckets can be subscribed and unsubscribed anytime by using codes
- You are not allowed to have multiple subscriptions for the same buckets
- Subscribers will get the maximum available speed
- Internet Speed will depend on many factors including your location, time, and speed of the device or WebPages.
- Taxes are included in all the prices so you need not worry
- The good news is that multiple subscriptions are allowed for the Weekly 3g Bucket
- Rates of the default Tariff will Be Rs.20 for the first Mbs
- The users will also get 19 Mbs for free