Millions of people in Pakistan are currently using the Ufone mobile network services. Ufone is offering endless packages for the convenience of its customers. Making calls and sending SMS to your friends and family has now become a lot cheaper than before. Among various other Ufone packages Ufone Monthly Pakistan Offer is also gaining a lot of subscriptions by the users. Here is all you need to know about Ufone Monthly Pakistan Offer.
What to expect from the Ufone Monthly Pakistan Offer?
The users can use unlimited internet and can make calls for 24 hours a day all through the month by activating this package. The Ufone Monthly Pakistan offer is activated for a month. You can avail of this amazing offer and can stay connected to your friends and family at affordable prices. Ufone which is the favorite cellular company of many people in Pakistan has offered this amazing package for the convenience of the users. The Ufone users can use the mobile internet and make cheap calls to Ufone, PTCL, and Vfone numbers.
Price of Ufone Monthly Pakistan Offer
The Ufone Monthly Pakistan Offer is quite affordable and cheap. If you want to stay connected with your loved ones 24/7 then you must consider subscribing to this package. As far as the price for this package is concerned it is quite affordable and cheap. The Ufone users can subscribe to this package for Rs.418 including tax per month.
What are the Ufone Monthly Pakistan Package Subscribe & Unsubscribe Codes?
- If you want to subscribe to the Ufone Monthly Pakistan Package then you have to Dial *8888#
- To unsubscribe the package Dial *8880#
- To check the remaining resources dial *707#. Checking the remaining sources will cost you 20 paisas
Read more: Zong Stay at Home Bundle Package With 10GB & Free Minutes
Terms & Conditions
- All applicable indirect taxes will be included in the subscription fee
- Additional charges of 15 paisas for call or SMS will be charged.
- If you are using the offer from regions like Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan, and FATA, you will pay additional charges of 0.84% on the services offered by the packages.
- When you have consumed the 400 MB package, the standard GPRS charges must be paid.
- The users have to dial *444*1# to activate the Uwon package. Standard migration is applied.
- Maximum 4000 Minutes are offered on one subscription.
- The users can subscribe to the offer multiple times and can also re-subscription the minutes
- Offer ends in 23:59 hrs on the 30th day or of consumption
- Dial *707# to check the remaining minutes, (charges Rs 0.20+tax will be applied).
- Calls that are made to do voice buckets and shortcodes will not be included in this offer.
- Din Bhar offer (Daily & Monthly) & 30 paisa offers are not applicable on the Super Sasta Package.
- 5% FED and other taxes on recharge will be applied
- If you are subscribing to the package in Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan the FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes will be applied