Ufone is one of the most prominent telecommunication networks. It happens to be the third-largest mobile network and has got a huge list of subscribers. They offer high-quality services all across Pakistan. Ufone has also introduced a variety of packages that have become a hot favorite among users. The Ufone packages offer a lot of free SMSes, free MBS of internet, and other such options for the convenience of users. There are many Ufone call packages that help the users make unlimited calls to nearly all mobile networks. Recently the Ufone 24 Ghantay package is also becoming very famous. If you want to have more details about it keep reading the article below.
What do you get in Ufone 24 Ghantay package?
Ufone has introduced 24 Ghantay packages for the convenience of its users. The package has a lot of incentives to offer for the customers. You will be happy to receive around 86400 free on-net minutes for Ufone, PTCL, and Vfone. The validity of this package is just one day and you will have to subscribe to it again when the offer is consumed. The price of this package is affordable as the users will be charged Rs 8.99 only.
Users can make as many calls as they want and enjoy having a good conversation with their friends. The offer is even more interesting as you can make Ufone to Ufone calls along with calls on other networks like PTCL. There are many other interesting packages offered by Ufone and you can subscribe to the one that is suitable for your needs.
How you can subscribe to Ufone 24 Ghantay package?
If you want to try and subscribe to this package the steps are simple and easy.
- You can subscribe by dialing *5700#
- The offer will remain valid for 24 hours only
- It is valid for all the users of Ufone
Terms and Conditions for Ufone 24 Ghantay package
Following are the terms and conditions for using Ufone 24 Ghantay package:
- Users will have to pay additional charges of 15 paise on every call
- The offer will remain valid for the midnight
- There can be some extra charges according to different areas
- Users can make calls to PTC and Ufone numbers only
- If you want to re-subscribe to the offer you can subscribe to it again once it expires
- For the sake of successful re-subscription, you need a balance of Rs. 14.33 in your mobile
- When the user doesn’t have enough money the offer will be unsubscribed automatically
- However, the same offer doesn’t apply to calls made to IVR’s or short-codes
- Maximum 500 Minutes will be given to the user if there is a one-time subscription to the 24 Ghantay Offer
- All the users can easily deactivate the offer by dialing *2457# (that is free of cost)
- You must have an authorized sim of Ufone to avail different packages and subscriptions