The undertaker is an American professional wrestler. He is currently working for WWE which is the biggest platform for wrestling in American and the world. The undertaker is regarded as one of the most promising and professional wrestler of all time and has many achievements to his name. He started his career way back in 1984 when wrestling was not as popular as organized as it is now.
He has worked for different wrestling world championships and also many affiliated wrestling programs. He is a big name in the wrestling industry and is a pioneer who has helped in bringing the wrestling game upfront. The undertaker has a lot of victories to his name but his 21 continuous wins for an annual event of WWE wrestling championship are recorded in history.
- His birth name is Mark William
- He has a lot of nicknames including The dead man, The Undertaker, The prince of darkness, Red devil. Big devil
- He is a professional wrestler
- He holds an American nationality
- He was born on 24th March 1965 in Houston, Texas
- He is 54 years old
- He currently resides in Austin, Texas where he has a mansion
- He follows Christianity
- He is married
- He is 6 feet 8 inches tall
- He weighs 138 kgs
- His eye color is green
- His hair color is red
Net worth of The Undertaker
The net worth of The Undertaker is $ 17 million. His main income comes from wrestling. He is a world champion in wrestling and still is very much active in the ring. According to a survey result, he earns $ 2 million for his salary every year. His monthly salary is estimated to be $ 166 thousand. He earns around $ 38000 weekly. When he played in 1990’s he charged around $ 50 thousand for a fight but when after his continuous success he increased his rate and 2000 onwards he charged $ 700 thousand and even more.
The Undertaker Dating History
He dated the supermodel of that time Jodi Lynn. The couple was once a very much in love couple and even got married. They broke up after 3 years of their marriage and have a son together.
In 1999 he found love again in the female wrestler Sarah Claway. Since the love birds were of the same profession they had a lot of common things to share. They were highly compatible with each other and were rooted by a lot of fans and supporters. They got engaged and after a period of time, they got married. The couple stayed together as a married couple for long 7 years. They got divorced in 2007. They have 2 daughters together.
Michelle McCool is a female wrestler and met The Undertaker in 2007. They got to know each other and fell in love. They married in a private ceremony in Houston Texas. They are still very much together and are having a happy married life. They are proud parents of a daughter and are co-parenting her in a fabulous way.
Read More: John Cena Net Worth
Some lesser known facts about The Undertaker
- The undertaker is considered to be the best wrestler in the world. Even the British media praised him for his extraordinary skills in wrestling
- He started his sports career as a basketball player
- He carried the national flag in an official event held by the USA government
- He loves martial arts
- He is a philanthropist and has donated millions to various charity organizations
- He owns an organization of the Save Animal Campaign