Just like other sectors, the sports sector needs sustainable space solutions every day. Think of a small sports club that is straining financially but needs to set up a training camp for its members. Or even a school that wants to build a sports hall to promote talent in school. In such situations, sustainable temporary sports facilities are the best solution.
Right now, temporary structures are growing in popularity because they offer affordable solutions, they are fat to set up and expand, and are also flexible. If you want to meet your sports needs such as accommodating a large sports tournament, making a training camp, or any other, this is the way to go.
To understand this in a better way, it is good to understand more about the sustainability of temporary sports facilities, and this article is just right for you.
Why Temporary Sports Facilities Are Sustainable
Typically, the concept of temporary sports facilities is very sustainable. There are many reasons to support this. Here are some:
- They are affordable – Economic sustainability is one of the reasons why many institutions consider temporary sports structures. Compared to building large permanent sports structures, temporary sports facilities are way cheaper. Therefore, they are the best for everyone who needs sports training space.
- They are environmentally friendly – The modern innovation and materials for making temporary sports facilities are very environmentally friendly. For example, most sports canopies or domes use recycled stainless steel or aluminum metals and fabric.
- They are long-lasting – Although temporary structures are considered short-term solutions, modern temporary sports facilities are made of durable materials that last many years, especially when constructed by professionals. If you check out the post right here, you will see how experts provide durable solutions to meet your needs.
- They blend well with other structures – Even when you have other sports structures in place, you can still add temporary sports facilities to expand your facilities and they will still blend well. In fact, it is easy and quick to do so, especially when you work with a professional.
Types of Temporary Sports Facilities
If you are looking for sustainable temporary sports facilities, there are a couple of options for you depending on your preference, budget, and many other factors. The most common options include the following;
- Temporary sports halls – These could be large modular steel framed structures such as maxi-space. They span up to 60 meters long, providing players with enough space for sports such as basketball, volleyball, badminton, and the like. They need floor preparations before they are built to suit the needs of the team.
- Dome sports halls – Domes can be very large to accommodate a football training center with a field and changing rooms. Most of the time, they are customized to meet the needs of the club. The best thing is that they are durable and always meet the needs of the team sustainably.
- Sports canopies – These are simple temporary sports facilities that provide shade to sports fans as they watch and enjoy sports. They are made of metal frames and fabric roofs or PVC panels. Some of them are relocatable for various uses.
- Sports tents – These are also small temporary sports facilities used for registration of sports and other small roles during a sports event. They are often elected on a need basis and can be branded to promote the event. Such structures are very common on a leased basis.
Now that you know what temporary sports facilities are all about and why they are sustainable solutions, you may want to consider them for your school needs. You need to plan well and ensure that you work with a professional for the best solution.