Shah Rukh Khan is one of the most popular Bollywood actors in India who has a net worth of millions of dollars. He is called King of Bollywood and is known by the names of SRK and King Khan. He is one of the most successful and highest-paid actors in the world. Shah Rukh Khan has a huge fan following outside India, and he has to his names over 80 movies and 14 Filmfare Awards.
Shah Rukh Khan Early life:
- Born on 2nd November 1965 in New Delhi.
- Bright student and active sports player from childhood.
- Recipient of The Sword Of Honour, highest school award.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics but spent most of time in theaters.
- Master’s degree in Mass Communication.
- Then, he joined Nation School of Drama in Delhi, but unfortunately his father died of cancer in 1981. The family faced huge economic crisis, so he came to Mumbai to get roles in TV
- In 1991, his mother died and he finally decided to make it big in his life and went roles in movies.
Shah Rukh Khan Marriage, kids, Wife:
- Married to GauriChibber, who is a Punjabi Hindu. He respects both Hindu and Muslim religions and also has Hindu deities in spite of being a Muslim.
- He is father of two sons and one daughter.
Shah Rukh Khan Age, Height and Weight:
Being born on November 1965, Shah Rukh Khan is 54 years old as of today’s date 6th April, 2020. His height is 1.69 meters tall and weight is 75 kgs.
Shah Rukh Khan Career
Shah Rukh Khan began his acting career in the 1988’s television show ‘DilDariya’ which was the directorial venture of LekhTandon. A year later another series named ‘Fauji’ was launched which marked his debut in the world of television.
- In 2007, Khan presented a popular quiz show Kon Banega Crorepati
- He was also the presenter of a few more television shows such as Kya AapPaanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain? and Zor Ka Jhatka: Total Wipeout.
- Khan performed as one of the cast in the film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi which he gained huge attention for.
- His movie My Name Is Khan was released in 2010 and became one of his best movies. The movie went on to shatter box office records overseas.
During 2011 and 2014, Khan starred in movies such as ‘Ra One’, ‘Don 2’, ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’, ‘Chennai Express’ and ‘Happy New Year’.
Shah Rukh Khan Net worth:
As of 2020, Shah Rukh Khan’s net worth is $600 million dollars.
Shah Rukh Khan career Highlights:
Here are some of the best highlights of Shah Rukh Khan’s career:
Deewana (Movie, 1992)
Ram Jaane (Movie, 1995)
Devdas (Movie, 2002)
Screen Award (Best actor, 2005)
Dilwale (Movie, 2015)
Zero (Movie, 2018)
Strong Lessons from Shah Rukh Khan
Now that you know all about Shah Rukh Khan’s net worth, and how he achieved success; let’s take a look at some of the lessons we can learn from him:
- There is only one religion in the world – hard work
- It’s okay to be confused
- There might come a time when you feel lonely
[su_quote cite=”Shah Rukh Khan”]I do have a close circle of friends and I am very fortunate to have them as friends. I feel very close to them I think friends are everything in life after your family. You come across lots of people all the time but you only make very few friends and you have to be true to them otherwise what’s the point in life?[/su_quote]