He is one of the greatest Hollywood actors. Samuel L. Jackson worked in a huge number of movies. His incredible movies because of which he made his recognition include “Star Wars, Pulp Fiction, Marvel Superhero Franchise, and Jurrasic Park”.
Early Life of Samuel L. Jackson:
Samuel L. Jackson birthplace is “Washington, D.C”. Then he grows in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Here he looked after his grandmother with strict guidelines. Samuel mother name is “Elizabeth Jackson” and father name is “Elkanah”. During his young age, he saw many movies in the theatre of his city
Jackson took admission in “Black Morehouse College” of Atlanta. After this, he makes his great appearance in “Black Power Movement”. He has been expelled from college because of his scandal when he has locked all the board of trustees for two days and then protests the absence for black people.
After this issue, Jackson has seen the brilliant acting of the Negro Ensemble Company from where he gets more inspiration for acting. He also worked as a social worker in the city of Los Angeles for up to two years. Later on, Jackson made his journey and move towards the acting after the obtaining of his degree from Morehouse College in the year 1972.
Net Worth: Samuel Jackson is the most of the wealthier man. According to the estimation, the net worth of a single year is up to $7.2 Billion.
- Full name: His full name is Samuel Leroy Jackson
- Date of Birth: 21st of the December 1948
- Age: He is now 70 years old man
- Place of Birth: Washington, D.C
- Present Adress: Samuel is now lived in Beverly Hills, California, U.S.
- Nationality: He is an American man
- By profession: By profession, he is an actor and film producer.
- Marital Status: He married his girlfriend named Richardson in the year 1980 and currently accommodation in California. Both have only one child who is a daughter named “Zoe”.
Career and Professional Life of Samuel L.Jackson:
After getting a degree from the College, Jackson with his better half and future wife named as “La Tanya Richardson” has decided to join the “Black Image Theatre Company”. He first met his future wife in Morehouse school. Both the couple visits many countries together and made many skits.
In the year 1976, he was tired of politics and move towards Harlem, New York City along Richardson. Here he strat his career of acting from “Off-Broadway productions”. Along with this he also began a job of Bill Cosby when he was doing rehearsals for “The Cosby Show”.
After a little bit of time, he starts working in movies which became blockbuster. He left everyone open mouth by his brilliant and outstanding acting and roles. Some of his movies include:
- Pulp Fiction released in the year 1994
- Django Unchained released in the year 2012
- Glass in the year 2019
- The avengers in the year 2012
- Jurrasic Park in the year 1993
- Shaft released in the year 2000
- The hitman’s Bodyguard in the year 2007
- Caption Marvel in the year 2019
- Spiderman Far from Home in the year 2019
Winning Awards of Samuel Jackson :
Samuel Jackson has nominated and wins many awards for his outstanding performance and hard work which are the following:
- He has been nominated for Academy Awards
- Jackson also has been awarded and nominated for “BAFTA Awards”.
- He is awarded by “Black Reel Award” for one time and nominated up to 6 times
- He is also nominated four times for Golden Globe Awards
- He also won “NAACP Image Awards” for more than four times.
- In 1994 he also nominated for best performance of “Public Fiction Movie”.