Who is Rebbie Jackson?
Maureen Reillette “Rebbie” Jackson-Brown who is known as Rebbie Jackson is an American singer. She belongs to a musician family of Gary, Indiana. On May 29, 1950, she was born to a working-class family and had 9 siblings, she was the oldest. She started working at an early age along with her brother ‘Jackie’. Before appearing in television series she performed on stage along with her siblings at Los Vegas when she was only 24. The Jacksons series was popular on TV as a first African-American family show to appear on an American Television. Rebbie’s debut album Centipede got her lots if fame in 1984. She found her greatest solo success with her 1986 album Reaction, which peaked at #6 on US R&B charts. Rebbie will turn 70 on May 29, 2020.
Rebbie Jackson’s Physical Statistics and More:
- Full name: Maureen Reillette “Rebbie” Jackson
- Other names: Rebbie Jackson
- Age: 69 years old (till May 2020)
- Birth Place: Gary, Lake, Indiana.
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Ethnicity: Black
- Husband: Nathaniel Brown (Died in 2013)
- Children: 3
- Parents: Joe Jackson and Katherine Jackson
- Height: 5’ 1”
- Weight: 58 kg
- Country: United States
- Years Active: 1973 to Present
- Genre: Pop, R&B, Soul, Dance
- Educational Qualification: Graduated from Theodore Roosevelt high school of Gary
- Graduation Year: 1968
What is Rebbie Jackson’s net worth?
As of March 2020, Rebbie Jackson’s net worth is approximately $4 million much of which she has accumulated from her singing career.
Rebbie Jackson Personal Life:
Rebbie Jackson married to her childhood love named Nathaniel Brown on November 1968, against her father’s will who wanted her to focus on her career only and become a singer. She has three kids named;
- Stacee Brown
- Yashi Brown
- Austin Brown.
She has one grandson from Stacee Brown named as London Blue Salas.
Rebbie’s Works and Popularity:
Rebbie relates more to the older generation. She was more popular in the ’70s, when she started working with her siblings on a TV show, The Jacksons. Later on, she started focusing more on the music and became a vocalist and became a part of ‘Emotions’ and ‘Sonny Bonno’.
Her first album “Centipede” was released in 1984 and was not that big of a hit yet it was able to draw attention and got popularity. After that, she released more albums in 1986 and 1988. She took 9 years to break from the career and came back with MJJ Music Band which was owned by her brother Micheal Jackson and released a very popular album in 1998.
- Centipede (Centipede 1984)
- The Fork in the Road (Centipede 1984)
- Hey Boy (Centipede 1984)
- Ready for Love (Centipede 1984)
- Play Me (Centipede 1984)
- Come Alive It’s Saturday (Centipede 1984)
- Open up to My Love (Centipede 1984)
- I am Just Gonna Love You (Centipede 1984)
- Eternal Love (Centipede 1984)
- I feel for you (Centipede 1984)
- Open Up My Love (1984)
- You send the Rain Away (Reaction 1986)
- Reaction (Reaction 1986)
- Tonight I am Yours (Reaction 1986)
- Always Wanting Something (Reaction 1986)
- Ticket to Love (Reaction 1986)
- You Don’t Know What You Mean (Reaction 1986)
- Ain’t No Way to Love (Reaction 1986)
- If you Don’t Call (Reaction 1986)
- Lessons (Reaction 1986)
- Plaything (R U Tuff Enuff 1988)
- The love is forever (R U Tuff Enuff 1988)
- Friendship Song (R U Tuff Enuff 1988)
- Yours Faithfully ( Yours Faithfully 1998)
- Fly Away ( Yours Faithfully 1998)
- Baby, I’m in Heaven (Yours Faithfully 1998)
- I don’t want to lose you (Yours Faithfully 1998)
- You take me Places (Yours Faithfully 1998)
- What You Need (Yours Faithfully 1998)
- Once in a Lifetime Love (Yours Faithfully 1998)
- Play Your Game (Yours Faithfully 1998)
- Forever Young (Free Willy 2, The Adventure)
- 2300 Jackson’s Street (2300 Jackson’s Street)