Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 season 2 is a sequel to Rainbow six that has been developed by Ubisoft. The company is making a comeback with an upgraded and enhanced version with high-quality graphics and visually appealing backdrop. Rainbow Six Siege is a game based on shooting and the players are tested for their shooting skills. The Online shooting game is thrilling and gives you the opportunity to challenge yourself. The game is developed using new and innovative technologies and has the ability to support next-generation consoles.
The game was initially released in 2015 and it was later developed and upgraded to support advanced and next-generation gaming consoles like Xbox One, Playstation 5, and other modern gaming consoles. The game is a successor to Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6: Patriots that was suspended due to technical difficulties during the development.
Rainbow Six Siege Year 5 Season 2 New Features
The second season of Rainbow Six Siege will be coming with two operators which will be similar to the first season. The purpose of the operators hasn’t been explained by the manufacturers as of now and we are waiting for more updates. The roadmap of the game indicates that the operators are based in Norway and South Africa. Many games have male and female operators and this has become the latest trend among game developers. The operators help to enhance the gaming experience of the players.
Weapons are available to help damage the opponents in the game and the new range of weapons includes a wide range of weapons like guns, bombs, and other strong types of equipment.
What is Rainbow Six Siege Year 5 pass?
Year 5 Pass happens to be one of the best and latest updates. The new development and frequent updates have been done after considering the queries of fans and gaming lovers. These are some of the updates which you will see in the latest game.
- Six, New Year 5 has a total of 5 operators and they all can play together
- The VIP membership is given for only one year and they will have exclusive access to all the gaming details
- The headgears have increased to a total of six and six uniforms will be available as well
- You get an updated version of 1 R6 charm
- If the players want to protect themselves from enemies they can purchase a seasonal weapon skin
- There a full operating bundle available for the comfort of avid gamers
Additional features for VIP members
If you happen to be a VIP member there are many more exciting features for you. Here’s what you can enjoy
- There is a 10% discount on whatever accessories you buy for the game
- Alpha pack booster
- The battle passes will be 30% stronger than usual
- Renown booster will deliver quick progress
Read More: Gacha life 2 release date
Rainbow Six Siege Year 5 Season 2 Release Date
Rainbow Six Siege Year 5 season 2 will be releasing in June 2020. The expected date will be 7th June 2020 and you will be getting a bigger and better version. Ubisoft has developed the game and they have been creating other entertaining games as well. The release date of the game has been hindered due to coronavirus earlier. The game is coming out after a lot of testing and the alpha-beta testing is yet to be completed. You can enjoy as soon as it comes out!