Krafton Inc. has released a lot of information about the updates from the PUBG: Battlegrounds. The team behind the game have revealed their plans for the rest of 2022. The details revealed everything regarding the remaining three quarters of the year. We will be sharing all the updates about the immediate future of the game. Here are all the updates in PUBG: Battlegrounds from April-June 2022.
PUBG: Battlegrounds Quarter 2 (APRIL – JUNE)
Sanhok will be one of the areas that everyone has been pretty vocal about. The video game will see a few changes in an effort to modernize Sanhok. Many people still prefer the original map. The players have been giving feedback regarding the Sanhok. The following updates will be featured in the game:
- Sanhok will be coming back in the original form
- Sanhok is the oldest small map and will be enjoyed by many players
- Due to its age, the number of added features will see a major revamp
- Some players have loved the revamped version but most of the players still want the original Sanhok back
- The long-standing requests have influenced the decision and it is decided to revert the map
- The reverted version is in the last stage of stabilization. It will soon be revealed in the near future
- With the rollback, the added features will be removed but Sanhok’s original form will be retained
NEW WEAPON: 7.62MM ASSAULT RIFLE (AR)
Assault Rifles (AR) will use the 5.56mm or 7.62mm. The smaller pool of 7.62mm ARs will be available in the full-auto firing mode. Therefore, one of the goals for Q2 is to provide them with an additional 7.62mm AR to the mix.
- For weapon variety, a new 7.62mm weapon is developed
- 7.62mm weapons will be equipped with high DPS but might be more difficult to control
- The new 7.62mm weapon will be comparably lower DPS but will be easier to control. It will be positioned between the Beryl and AKM.
TRAINING MODE IMPROVEMENT
PUBG: Battlegrounds Training Mode will see a few major changes from its inception. Many new players will be joining the game since Free-to-Play. It is a good time to focus on the training areas.
- Since the beginning of this year, the team has been working to improve Training Mode
- In the current Training Mode, the players will be able to skills with weapons and vehicles.
- With Free-to-Play training programs, the players can learn the skills.
- Players will be able to practice PvP combat there
- Adding Aim/Sound Training Room will be the latest update
- 1vs1 training ground will allow the players to fight one-on-one
The new features will add a lot of difference to the quality of the game as you continue to play. Some systems are meant to be more difficult, while some can definitely improve.
- PUBG has inconvenient elements and provides a realistic Battle Royale rule. The players will be unable to heal and boost items in a vehicle’s driver seat. They can guess the perfect timing of a cooked grenade.
- The players can find places and can reduce inconvenience without affecting the core gameplay