LeBron Raymone James Sr. is an American guy. He is a professional Basketball player of NBA (National Basketball Association) for the Los Angeles Lakers. He is known as one of the best professional basketball players of all the time.
Personal Information of LeBron James:
- Full name: LeBron Raymone James.
- Nickname: LeBron, James, King James.
- Nationality: His Nationality is “American”.
- Date of Birth: He was born in 1984 on 30th December.
- Age: LeBron is now 34 years old.
- Height: He is tall heightened man of 6 feet 8 inch or 2.03 meter.
- Weight: The weight of LeBron James is 113kg.
- Profession: By profession, he is a Basketball player.
LeBron James is the famous and successful athletes and the net worth of LeBron is $485 million.
LeBron James was born in Akron, Ohio on 30th of December 1984. His mother name is “Gloria Marie James” who was 16 years old at his birth. His father name is “Anthony McClelland”. The father of James was an extreme criminal so, he was not involved in his life.
During his childhood, Gloria worked to take care of him. As LeBron Grows up, his mother allows him to involve with the “Frank Walker” family. Who was a local football coach of youth. When James was only nine years old, he was the man who introduces him with Basketball.
James took great interest in the learning of Basketball. After this, he played in local match competitions and won. Later on, he played “Amateur Athletic Union Basketball” for North East Ohio Shooting Star. His whole team won on a local and national level and then select the title for their team as “Fab Four” because his team consists of four companions namely:
- LeBron James (himself)
- Sian Cotton
- Dru Joyce lll
- Willie McGee
These four take an oath that they will be passed high school with each other. Later on because of some controversies, they select to take admission in “St. Vincent-St. Mary High School”. This School was especially for white American Children’s and was a Catholic and private school.
LeBron James got selection through his hometown local team “Cleveland Cavaliers“. He scored 25 points in his very first regular-season game and got a victory against “Sacramento Kings”.
Then, in results of this season, he was the man who got “NBA Rookie of the Year Award” and become the first cavalier.
From the year 2004 to 2005, he got his selection in “NBA All-Star Game“. Not only this he also played Olympic Games and won the awards. In 2014, James was the man who has been announced by Forbes as the “Most Powerful Athlete” in the World.
In 2018, on 23rd January, LeBron became one of the youngest player who scores about 30,000 points in the history of the NBA.
Married Life of LeBron James:
LeBron James married his girlfriend who supports him in every step of life along with her mother in the struggle of a Basketball player. His wife name is “Savannah Brinson”. The couple ties the knot of marriage on 14 September 2013 in the city of San Diego, California.
Now they have three children named as:
- LeBron James Jr. – He is the son of King James who born in 2004.
- Bryce Maximus James. – Another son born on 14th June 2007.
- Zhuri Nova James – Daughter of LeBron James who born in 22nd October 2014
Service of Humanity:
Along with Athletes, LeBron is also an Activist and kind personality, he works for the Nonprofitable Organizations which named as “The LeBron James Family Foundation“. The aim of this foundation is to help the children of Akron, Ohio, US.
He also runs Akron School and recently he began an Elementary School which is especially for those children who are at risk.
Awards and Achievements:
He has been awarded by many medals, Championship, and awards that include:
- Three “National Basketball Association Championships”.
- Three “MVP Awards” of NBA final.
- Two “Gold Medals” from Olympic.
- Four NBA Most Valuable Player Awards
- Three times nominated as NBA All-Star MVP.
- He Won NBA Scoring title of 2008.
- From 2001 – 2003 he became Ohio Mr Basketball.
- From 2012 to 2016 sports illustrated Sportsperson of the Year.