Who Is Jim Jordan?
James (Jim) Daniel Jordan is a competent American politician and a wrestler. Since 2007, he is serving as the U.S. Representative for Ohio’s 4th congressional district. Jim Jordan is a member of the Republican Party. Since last year, he has been the ranking member of the House Oversight Committee.
Jordan is also a founding member of the Freedom Caucus– also known as House Freedom Caucus- which was chaired by him from its establishment in 2015 till 2017.
The House Republican Conference, in February 2020, moved Jordan to U.S. House of Committee on the Judiciary, replacing Doug Collins.
What Is The Age Of Jim Jordan?
James Daniel Jordan was born on February 17, 1964, in Champaign County, Ohio. According to his birth date, Jim Jordan is currently 56 years old.
More About Jim Jordan
- Born name: James Daniel Jordan
- Nickname: Jim Jordan
- Gender: Male
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Republican
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
- Siblings: One brother
- Marital Status: Married
- Spouse: Polly Jordan
- Children: Four
- School: Graham High School
- College: University of Wisconsin- Madison
- University: Ohio State University, Capital University Law School
- Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Masters degree in Education, J.D. Degree
How Tall Is Jim Jordan?
Analyzing Jim Jordan’s body features we get to know that Jim is a very handsome and attractive politician. He has a perfect height and has well maintained his body weight.
Exact details about his height and weight are yet to be revealed. In case of being informed, we will update you as soon as possible.
What Is The Net Worth Of Jim Jordan?
Jim Jordan’s primary source of wealth is his political career. He is making impressive net worth from his considerable amount of salary. According to the year 2020, Jim Jordan has an estimated net worth of $200,000approximately.
Jim Jordan’s Family
- Jim Jordan was born to john Jordan and Shirley Jordan.
- Jim has only one brother named Jeff Jordan.
- Jim Jordan is married to Polly Jordan. Both live in Central Champaign County near Urbana.
- They were introduced by Polly’s brothers. They started dating in the year 1977. The exact marriage date of the couple is not known yet.
- Currently, the couple is living a happy and peaceful life. Polly, with Jim, gave birth to their four children– two daughters, Jessie Jordan and Rachel Jordan, and two sons, Isaac Jordan and Benjamin Jordan.
- Both are now grandparents as they have two grandchildren.
Jim Jordan’s Political Campaigns
U.S. House of Representatives, Ohio 4th District
- Jim Jordan defeated Mike Carroll (2008)
- Jim won against Doug Litt and Donald Kissick (2010)
- He defeated Jim Slone and Chris Kalla (2012)
- He got a victory against Janet Garrett (2014)
- He defeated Janet Garrett (2016)
- He succeeded against Janet Garrett (2018)
Jordan’s Committee Assignments
Jim Jordan served on the following committees;
- Committee on the Judiciary
- Committee on Oversight and Government Reform (ranking member)
- Committee on Intelligence