Who is Jermaine Jackson?
Jermaine Jackson is the fourth child of the Jackson Family. He is an American singer, songwriter, and bass guitarist. He was a member of ‘Jacksons Five’, which was a music band including him and his 4 brothers. He was a second lead vocalist after Micheal Jackson and bass guitarist.
Jermaine Jackson’s Physical Statistics and More:
- Full name: Jermaine La Jaune Jackson
- Birth Date: December 11, 1954. (Will be 66 years old in December 2020)
- Birth Place: Gary, Lake, Indiana.
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Author, Record Producer
- Ethnicity: Black
- Spouses: Three
- Hazel Gordy (Married: 1974, Divorced): 1988
- Alejandra Oaziaza (M: !995, Div: 2003)
- Halima Rashid (M: 2004, Div: 2016)
- Partner(s): Margaret Maldonado (1986–1993)
- Children: Seven
- Parents: Joe Jackson and Katherine Jackson
- Family: Jacksons
- Height: 5’9”
- Weight: 176.37 lbs
- Country: United States
- Years Active: 1965 to Present
- Genre: Pop, R&B, Soul, Funk
- Instruments: Vocals, Bass Guitar, Guitar Piano and Synthesizers
- Educational Qualification: Graduated from Birmingham high school Van Nuys, Los Angeles, California
- Graduation Year: 1973
Jermaine Jackson Family and Life:
Jeramaine was born to a family who had passion in music but couldn’t pursue their career in it. He alonwith his siblings secretly practiced their father’s guitar and became the lead of “Jacksons Five” until Micheal Jackson took the lead.
Jackson has been married three timesand had seven children. His first marriage was to Hazel Gordy which lasted from December 15, 1974 until 1988. He has three children with Hazel:
- Jermaine La Juane “Jay” Jackson Jr.,
- Autumn Joi Jackson.
- Jaimy Jermaine Jackson
Jackson was in a relationship with Margaret Maldonado from 1986 until 1993. They have two sons:
- Jeremy Maldonado Jackson (1986).
- Jourdynn Michael Jackson (1989)
He began a relationship with Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza while she was dating his younger brother Randy, with whom she had a daughter and a son. He married Oaziaza on March 18, 1995, and the marriage lasted until May 19, 2003. They have two sons:
- Jaafar Jermiah Jackson (1996).
- Jermajesty Jermaine Jackson (2000)
In January 2004, Jackson met a muslim girl, ‘Halima Rashid’ while at Starbucks. In March 2004, he proposed to her and five months later, they were married in a mosque in Los Angeles. Rashid was arrested on November 28, 2015 in Los Angeles for alleged domestic violence. Rashid filed a petition for divorce on June 21, 2016.
Jackson, was a Jehova’s witness but later in 1989, he converted to Islam after getting impressed by some children’s devotion towards their religion.
Net worth of Jermaine Jackson:
Jermaine Jackson is an American musician, singer-songwriter, producer, and occasional director who has a net worth of $5 million.
Works of Jermaine Jackson:
- Micheal Jackson: 30th anniversary celebration (2001) (Documentary)
- Voyage of Rock Aliens (1984) (Comedy Musical)
- Bad 25 (Music documentary 2012)
- Quarantine (Thriller/ Horror 2008)
- The Jacksons; America’s First Family of Music (Rocumentry 2004)
- Fate (Thriller/ Mystery 2003)
- Micheal Jackson; The life and times of king of pop (Rocumentry 2009)
- Voyage of the Rock Aliens (1984)
- Off the wall (1979)
- Destiny (1978)
- I want you back (1969)
- Ultimate Collection (2001)
- Jacksons Five Christmas Album (1970)
- Let’s get Serious (1980)
- Don’t take it Personal (1989)
- Third Album (1970)
- Jermaine Jackson (1984)
- Triumph (1980)
- I Like Your Style (1981)
- You said (1991)
- Whitney Houston (1985)
- Precious Moments (1986)
- Get it Together (1973)
- Top of the Pops (1977. 2018)
- ABC (1970)
- May be Tomorrow (1971)
Jermaine Jackson TV Shows:
- The Jacksons: An American Dream (Music, 1992)
- The Jacksons; A Family Dynasty (Reality, 2009)
- Gone Country (Reality, 2008)
- Celebrity Big Brother (Reality, 2001)
- Move Like Michael Jackson (Talent show, 2009)
- Pop Dynasty (TV Program, 2008)