Who is Jennifer Lopez?
Jennifer Lopez is a well-known American actress and musician who began her career, as a dancer, in the late 1980’s. She gained recognition and fame in a very short period and became one of the leading ladies of Hollywood. Like other rich actresses, Jennifer is also considered to be among the highest-paid Latina actresses.
Jennifer Lopez, before her starring role in the film ‘Selena’, danced on the TV show In Living Color. Later, she turned to music and found key success inthe industry with a series of pop albums.
How old is Jennifer Lopez?
Jennifer Lopez was born on July 24, 1969, in Bronx, New York, US. Currently, she is 50 years old.
Jennifer Lopez’sphysical statistics and more
- Born name: Jennifer Lynn Lopez
- Nickname: Lo, Lola, La Guitarra
- Profession: Actress, Fashion Designer, Dancer, Film Producer, Entrepreneur
- Famous for: Waiting for tonight
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 m
- Weight: 63 kg or 139 lbs
- Nationality: American
- Zodiac sign: Leo
- Eye color: Light Brown
- Hair color: Light Brown
- Siblings: Leslie Lopez, Lynda Lopez)
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: Latino
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Children: Max, Emmy
- School: Preston High School
- College: Baruch College
- Educational Qualifications: College drop out
- Brand Endorsements: L’Oreal, her own brand ‘JLo’
What is the Net Worth of Jennifer Lopez?
As of 2020, Net worth of Jennifer Lopez is estimated to be $450 million.
Jennifer Lopez’s family
- Jennifer Lopezwas born to Guadalupe Rodriguez and David Lopez. She is the second child among her siblings.At the age of 5, her parents sent herto singing and dancing classes.
- Later, her parents got against her music and acting career. She left her home because she wanted to pursue her career.
Jennifer Lopez’s Husband and Kids
- Jennifer’s first marriage took place more than 20 years ago. In February 1997, the young celebrity married Cuban waiter Ojani Noa, shortly before she got her big-screen break with the featuring role in the film Selena. The couple could not keep for long. Thus, after the time period of 9 months, they split up in the year 1998.
- Jennifer Lopez met Chris Juddin her video “Love Don’t Cost a Thing”. Chris Judd appeared as a backup dancer in this video. After having one-month long engagement, both married in September 2001. The couple soon parted as their brief romance collapsed after nine months. The divorce was finalized in 2003.
- Jennifer met her fellow Latino singer Marc Anthony. In June 2004, five years after they collaborated on the song “No Me Ames,” both tied the knot in Beverly Hills.
- Jennifer and Marc welcomed twins Max and Emme in February 2008. Unfortunately, the couple split in 2011.
Jennifer’s Famous Movies
Below is the list of Jennifer’s popular movies:
- My Family (1995)
- Selena (1997)
- Out Of Sight (1998)
- The Cell (2000)
- The Wedding Planner (2001)
- Enough (2002)
- Made in Manhattan (2002)
- Shall We Dance (2004)
- An Unfinished Life (2005)
- What to expect when you are expecting (2012)
- Lila and Eve (2015)
- Home (2015)
- Second Act (2018)
- The Hustlers (2019)