Square Enix will be launching a new collaboration event in their video game The Final Fantasy: The First Soldier. The developers are celebrating the main game’s 25th Anniversary. FF7 was released 25 years ago. It was released for the first PlayStation. The company is celebrating the game that changed the franchise forever. The game’s primary characters will be available in a new limited-edition skin. If you want to know more details about this event, then read the post below to find out more
Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier Event Release Date
The new event will be released on February 28th. Season 2 will launch a lot of new content for the game on February 28th, so you can look forward to the end of the month.
Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier Event Details
- Polygon Characters – The players can obtain event-limited character skins which will be based on the original Final Fantasy VII. The polygon designs for Cloud, Aerith, Tifa, Barret, Red XIII, Chocobo, and more will be coming soon.
- 25th Anniversary Collaboration Events – The players who will defeat event monsters on the battlefield will be rewarded with special reward boxes. You can collect data pieces and can unlock event-limited collectibles. The Mission clears will also reward the players with Premium Shinra Pack Tickets (FF7) and data pieces.
- Character Skins & Accessories – The Event-exclusive skins and accessories will be out and they will be available for free for a limited time
- Final Fantasy VII Banners – The players can get their hands on the thematic Final Fantasy VII banners and can display them next to their character name.
- Celebratory Login Bonuses – The players will receive event login bonuses and will be able to collect the Premium Shinra Pack Tickets (FF7). The players will redeem the chance to obtain the collaboration store items. The players will be logging in daily during the campaign period.
- App Revamp – The Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier game icon will be revamped and will be similar to the look of the original Final Fantasy VII.
Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier Producer Statement About the Event
“Thank you so much for continuing to play Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier,” revealed the producer Shoichi Ichikawa.
“I played the original Final Fantasy VII as a child, and I am ecstatic to come back after all these years as a producer of a title within the Final Fantasy VII franchise to celebrate the 25th anniversary with you all! We are about to begin the Final Fantasy VII collaboration, and I hope that this will evoke a sense of great nostalgia for fans who’ve played the original Final Fantasy VII from 25 years ago while appealing to newcomers to the franchise with their cute polygon style. I would love for everyone to join the fray during this collaboration period and have fun.”