As more and more states legalize cannabis, the compound CBD is becoming more and more popular. CBD offers many health benefits, such as relieving pain, anxiety, and stress. It can also be used to add flavor to food or subtly mix in for the benefits. In this article, we will discuss the basics of cooking with CBD. We will also suggest some recipes for you to try at home.
Different CBD products should be prepared differently. For example, CBD oil can be added to food or used as a cooking oil. Crescent Canna’s CBD isolates can be used to add flavor to a dish or dissolved in a liquid prior to cooking. Full-spectrum CBD extractions will retain the plant’s original terpenes and phytocannabinoids, providing a more potent product.
When cooking with CBD, it’s important to start low and go slow. You can always add more, but you can’t take it away once it’s been added. It’s also important to use a carrier oil when cooking with CBD. This will help to distribute the CBD evenly throughout the dish.
To the Kitchen!
Now that we’ve gone over the basics of cooking with CBD, let’s suggest some recipes for you to try at home.
- CBD-Infused Olive Oil: This is a great way to add CBD to your favorite dishes. Simply mix your desired amount of CBD oil to a bottle of olive oil. You can then use this oil to cook with or add it to salads and other dishes.
- CBD-Infused Honey: This is a great way to sweeten up your tea or coffee while getting the benefits of CBD. Simply add your desired amount of CBD oil to a jar of honey. Mix well and enjoy.
- CBD-Infused Soup: This is a great way to get your daily dose of CBD and enjoy a delicious soup at the same time. Simply add your desired amount of CBD oil to your favorite soup recipe. Don’t forget to add your other favorite ingredients like garlic or ginger for added flavor.
- CBD-Infused Salad: This is a great way to get your daily dose of CBD and enjoy a healthy salad at the same time. Simply add your desired amount of CBD oil to your favorite salad recipe. It could be added on top or mixed into an oil-based dressing of your preference. You can also add other ingredients like nuts or seeds for added flavor and nutrition.
Celebrities celebrating CBD
If you still need some convincing, there are many celebrity chefs using CBD in their dishes. Here are a few examples:
- Mario Batali: This famous chef has been using CBD and cannabis in his dishes for years. He even has his own line of CBD products. One CBD-infused dish he recommends starting with is CBD-infused olive oil.
- Andrew Zimmern: This celebrity chef is known for his adventurous eating habits. He’s also no stranger to CBD and has used it in both sweet and savory dishes. He recommends adding it to honey for a sweet treat or mixing it into your favorite soup recipe.
- Scott Conant: This Chopped judge has also been using CBD in his dishes for years. He likes to use it as an ingredient in salad dressings or add it to pasta dishes.
- Mindy Segal: This Top Chef judge is another celebrity chef that’s been using CBD in her baked dishes for years. She recommends using it in a variety of sweet and savory dishes, such as cookies, pastries, or pasta sauce.
Try it today!
As you can see, there are many ways to cook with CBD. Easily add it to your favorite dish or try something new and exciting! CBD is becoming more and more popular for its many health benefits. Remember that different CBD products should be prepared differently, depending on their form. It’s important to start low and go slow when adding CBD to food, and to use a carrier oil to help distribute it evenly. We’ve also provided some recipes for you to try at home, as well as a few examples of celebrity chefs who are already using CBD in their dishes. Give it a try and see how you like it!