Who is Celine Dion?
Celine Dion is a star from a young age. She is a well-known French-Canadian singer. She is recognized for her vocal prowess and her passionate showmanship. Being a very talented singer, in the 1990s, she achieved international superstardom. By the time she was 18, she had recorded nine French albums and won numerous awards. At her young age, she gained reputation and acknowledgment among the people.
What is Celine Dion’s age?
Celine Marie Claudette Dion was born on March 30, 1968, in Charlemagne, Quebec, Canada. According to her birth date, she is currently 51 years old.
Celine Dion’s physical statistics and more
- Born name: Celine Marie Claudette Dion
- Nick name: Celine
- Profession: Singer
- Famous for: “My Heart Will Go On” from Titanic
- Height:5 feet 7 inches or 1.71 m
- Weight:55 kg or 121 lbs
- Nationality: Canadian
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Eye color: Dark Brown
- Hair color: Dark Brown
- Siblings: 13
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: French-Canadian
- Marital Status: Widow
- Children: 3
- School: Ecole St. Jude in Charlemagne (at 12 she dropped out)
- Brand Endorsements: Coty, Inc., Le Mirage Golf Club, Schwartz’s Restaurant, Nightclub Pure located at Caesars Palace, and Air Canada.
What is the Net Worth of Celine Dion?
Celine Dion is one of the richest singers in the world. As of 2020, Celine Dion’s net worth is estimated to be $800 million.
Celine Dion’s family
- Celine Dion was born to Adhemar Dion, a butcher, and Therese Tanguay, a homemaker.
- Celine was the youngest child among her siblings.
- Celine grew up in a very close-knit musical family. The entire family shared the same passion that was music. The parents and children formed a group that performed concerts in the area. They ran a small piano bar called Le Vieux Baril.
- Being naturally talented in music, at the age of 5, Celine made her first public appearance in 1972, while singing at her brother’s wedding.
Who is Celine Dion’s husband?
- In 1980, Celine Dion met Canadian music manager Rene Angelil, to whom her brother Michel Dondalinger Dion sent the music recording. Rene was extremely impressed by her voice and so he decided to make her a star.
- They both started dating in April 1987. Later in 1991, they both got engaged.
- They married on December 17, 1994 at Notre-Dame Basilica in Montreal, Quebec.
- Rene Angelil died in 2016.
Celine Dion’s Children
- Celine Dion, with Rene, gave birth to 3 kids. All of her children are boys – Rene-Charles Angelil (born – January 25, 2001), fraternal twins Nelson and Eddy (born – October 23, 2010).
- Like Celine, Rene Charles is also a musician, a SoundCloud rapper who goes by the name Big Tip.
Celine Dion’s Famous Songs
- The Show Must Go On (ByQueen)
- Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word (ByElton John)
- Me and Bobby McGee (ByJanis Joplin)
- I Wish (ByStevie Wonder)
- Why? (ByAnnie Lennox)
- Proud Mary (ByCreedence Clearwater Revival)
- It Was a Very Good Year (ByFrank Sinatra)
- Home (ByMichael Buble)
- Purple Rain (ByPrince)
- Riders on the Storm (ByThe Doors)