Billie Eilish is a well-known American singer, songwriter, and model. She is famous for her debut ‘Ocean Eyes’ which was released on November 18, 2016. This turned out to be a massive breakthrough. She is a renowned artist who gained a reputation as a teenager for her tracks like ‘Finger Crossed’ and ‘Ocean Eyes’.
Billie Eilish was born on December 18, 2001, in Los Angeles, California. Currently, she is 18 years old.
Physical Statistics and more
- Born name: Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell
- Nick name: Billie
- Height: 5 feet 2 inches or 1.60 m
- Weight:52 kg or 114 lbs
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
- Ethnicity: Caucasian White
- Education Qualification: Homeschooled
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Siblings: One brother named Finneas O’Connell
According to the year 2020, the estimated net worth of Billie Eilish is $6 million.
Family and early Life
- Billie was born to a family of musicians and actors. Her parents, Maggie Baird and Patrick O’Connell, are popular figures among the American entertainment industry. Maggie Baird used to write songs while Patrick played instruments.
- This musical vibe of the house inspired little Billie to pursue her career in music.
- At the age of 8, she started her career by joining a choir and by the time she turned11, she began to write and sing her own songs. While Billie grew up, she was strongly influenced by her elder brother, Finneas O’Connell, who was in love with music.
- The song ‘Ocean Eyes’, for which she gained media attention, was produced by her brother, with whom she collaborates on music and live shows.
Here is a list of Billie’s songs:
- ‘Fingers Crossed’, the very first song of Billie was released in 2015.
- In the year 2016, she uploaded her debut single‘Ocean Eyes’ to Sound Cloud. It was released by Interscope Records Subsidiary Darkroom.
- ‘I don’t wanna be you anymore’ (2017)
- Come Out and Play (2018)
- Lovely (2018)
- When the Party’s Over (2018)
- You Should See Me in a Crown (2018)
- All the Good Girls Go to Hell (2019)
- Bad Guy (2019)
- Bury a Friend (2019)
- Everything I Wanted (2019)
- Goodbye (2019)
- I Love You (2019)
- Ilomilo (2019)
- Listen Before I Go (2019)
- My Strange Addiction (2019)
- When I Was Older (2019)
- Xanny (2019)
- Wish You Were A Gay (2019)
- No Time To Die (2020)
Billie won 44 awards out of 101 nominations. Following is the list of awards that have been received by Billie Eilish;
- American Music Awards (2019): New Artist of the year, Favorite Artist
- BRIT Awards (2020): International Female Solo Artist
- Grammy Awards (2020): Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Best New Artist, Best Pop Vocal Album
- iHeartRadio Music Awards (2019): Best New Rock/ Alternative Rock Artist
- MTV Europe Music Awards (2019): Best song, Best New
- MTV Video Music Awards (2019): Best Editing, Best New Artist, Push Artist of the Year
- People’s Choice Awards (2019): Female Artist of 2019
- Teen Choice Awards (2019): Choice Female Artist, Choice Breakout Artist