Adam Henryk Malysz is well known as Skier. He got individually four World Cup titles and then tying the knot of Matti Nykanen of World record. He has won one Bronze and one Silver medal in Olympic of 2002. Not only this he also won the Silvers medal two times in the Olympic of 2010.
- Date of birth: Adam Henryke Malysz was born in 1977 on 3rd of the December.
- Full name: Adam Henryke Malysz.
- Birth Place: He was born in Poland.
- Age: His actual age is 41 years according to 2019.
- Horoscopy: He is a Sagittarius guy.
- Marital Status: He is a married guy
- Nationality: He got the nationality of “Poland as Polish“
Early Life of Adam Malysz:
As Adam was born in the 1970s era, that was the time of technological innovation, economic struggle, and cultural change. In this time there was a struggle for the rights of gay, women’s and also movements for environmental conditions.
He is one of the Baby Boomers. Who strikes against War pf Vietnam and they also take part in the movements of civil rights. Like many other famous celebrities, he also makes his early life as private.
Professional Life of Malysz:
Adam Malysz began his professional life as a great Skier in 1997, 4th of the July. He performed in two seasons of the World Cup held in “Oslo” in which he got a great success. He is the man who becomes one of the successful personalities of the 90s. He is the top and most popular highest jumping Skier.
Net Worth of Adam Malysz:
He is one of the richest Skier, his main and huge part of income comes from a skier career. His exact net worth is $1 million to $5 million.
Awards and Achievements of Adam Henryk:
Adam is the who only become winner five times in the event of Ski Jumping, held in Holmenkollen. These events held in the years 1996, 2001, 2003, 2006, and 2007. he also won many medals as well. Which are the following:
- He won Silver medal in Ski Jumping held in 2002 (Winter Olympics Individual NH).
- Silver medal for the second time also in Ski Jumping held in the year 2010 (Winter Olympics Individual NH).
- Silver medal won by third time for Ski jumping in the year of 2010 (Winter Olympics Individual NH).
- Bronze medal for Ski Jumping in the year 2002 at Winter Olympics Individual NH.
World Ski Championships (FIS Nordic):
- Gold medal for FIS Nordic World Ski Championships in the year 2001 individual NH.
- Second Gold medal for FIS Nordic World Ski Championships in the year 2003 individual NH.
- Not only this he won Gold medal not for a single time but four times. he won Silver and Bronze medals too.
Not only this he is the man who also received the series of Polonia Restituta for his great sporting achievements which are the following:
- In 2002, (4th Class) Officers Cross.
- In 2007, (3rd Class) Commanders Cross Commanders Cross.
- In 2010, (2nd Class) Commanders Cross with Star.