Zong is a top telecommunication company that caters to the needs of all the users. If you have Zong 4G SIM you can avail some of the best packages by them. With the Zong Nonstop package you can avail a lot of resources at affordable rates. There are many SMS, calls and internet packages that will delight the users. You can subscribe to any of their packages according to your daily requirements. The Zong 2 hour internet package will help you use internet for many hours nonstop. The quality of Zong SIMs are really good and the coverage is wide enough to suit your needs. Here are more details about the Zong nonstop offer:
What do you get in the Zong Non Stop offer?
The Zong Nonstop offer will give the users, unlimited free on-net minutes. You can consume this package from 10 pm to 7pm. If you want to make a lot of on-net calls this will be the most suitable option. Zong Nonstop package is a suitable option for you. It will be easy to connect with your loved ones by making unlimited calls during these hours. This package offers unlimited call options for just 10 Rs that includes taxes. It doesn’t come packed with other options but the price is affordable for one and all. When you can make so many calls free of any charge you can keep your mind stress free.
Read More: All You Need To Know About Zong Daily Voice Offer
How can you subscribe and unsubscribe to Zong Nonstop offer?
If you want to subscribe to Zong Nonstop offer you need to have the Zong 2 hour call package code 2021. It allows you to get connected to this offer without any effort. Here is how you can subscribe to this offer:
- If you want to subscribe to this offer simply dial *777#
- To unsubscribe simply send Unsub to 7141
Terms and condition
Here are the terms and conditions you need to know about:
- The offer will be auto-recursive but only if the customer has sufficient balance
- Call set up of Rs 0.15 including tax applies on every call
- Withholding tax of 14% will apply on recharge/bill
- 5% Sales Tax applies on usage in Punjab, KPK & Baluchistan
- 19% Sales Tax applies in Sindh
- 5% FED will apply in rest of Pakistan and AJK
- Data services will be exempted in Punjab, Federal, AJK and Sindh that will be up to 4 mbps
- Data services will also have a tax in Sindh especially when the speed is greater than 4 mbps
- The same tax will be charged in KPK and Baluchistan on the same rates