The only cause of the war between Pakistan and India is Kashmir. If there is a war between Pakistan and India, it can be a great threat to the world as both countries are nuclear powers.
What is Kashmir issue? & What is Article 370 and Article 35A?
And above all, what is the affiliation that Raja Hari Singh of Kashmir did with India, which resulted in the Indian army entering Kashmir and occupying it today.
14/15 August 1947, when India and Pakistan came into existence, Kashmir was an autonomous monarchy and Kashmir had the option of annexing it to either India or Pakistan.
The majority in Kashmir was Muslim, while the ruler of India was Raja Hari Singh.
Pakistan was pushing on its own that Kashmir should integrate itself into Pakistan or at least affiliate with Pakistan.
India, on the other hand, was active in its efforts.
While the Kashmiri people, whose majority consisted of Muslims, were unaffiliated with Pakistan but were not ready for an alliance with India.
The story became suspicious when the people of Kashmir saw Raja Hari Singh’s inclination towards India and the Kashmiri Muslim majority revolted.
The Muslim majority said in front of Raja Hari Singh that since the partition of India is based on religion and two-nationalism, if affiliation is to be done then do it from Pakistan as the majority of Muslims in Kashmir are Muslims. Since Raja Hari Singh was a Hindu, he was strongly against annexation with Pakistan but at the same time he was dear to his sovereignty. Hindu was the better choice.
October 22, 1947 Raja Hari Singh’s inclination towards India, the Kashmiri Muslim majority gave tribal fighters their appeal and appealed for help, which resulted in more than 20,000 tribal fighters entering Kashmir.
Since the majority of Kashmiri Muslims were in favor of annexation with Pakistan, they wanted to please Raja Hari Singh in any way with Pakistan, so the Pakistani government must have cast their share in this good and that is why Raja Hari Singh. Caused annexation of India to India.
Meanwhile, tribal fighters entered Kashmir and Raja Hari Singh fled to India for fear of being washed away by power.
India placed the condition of annexation in exchange for assistance which Raja Hari Singh accepted immediately but Raja Hari Singh was presently in the mind.
Affiliation of Kashmir:
See all 6 clauses of the affiliation that Raja Hari Singh signed with India.
1. The authority of the State of India in Kashmir shall be in accordance with the provisions of this document.
2. The Indian Parliament will have the power to legislate in Kashmir only in matters listed in the Schedule to the 1935 Act.
3. The 1935 Act or the India Independence Act, 1947, cannot be modified by any amendment to the terms contained in this Affiliate.
4. The Indian Parliament cannot make any law by which to acquire land in Jammu and Kashmir, and if India needs land for its work, then the land state of Kashmir will acquire them on the terms which are mutual. Will be set as
5. No clause of this agreement obliges me to approve the forthcoming constitution of India, nor does it impose my authority on whether or not to accept a future constitution.
6. There is nothing in this Agreement that affects my sovereignty in and above this State, except as stated in this document, my authority, power and privilege over the State of Kashmir, which gives me the right to rule as a ruler. Are not to be downplayed or criticized of the laws that are currently in force.
This is the strong affiliation that Raja Hari Singh had with India, as a result of which India entered its army in Kashmir and the first war of Pak-India began.
The situation in the war had reached a dangerous threshold, and by the time the United Nations ceasefire, Pakistan had conquered 38% of Kashmir, which Almighty Allah has with Pakistan today.Assume that Pakistan has made 38% of Kashmir’s own name by fighting two equal countries with India at a time when Pakistan was only 2 months 10 days. Today, the situation is that India has taken control of all its affiliations with Raja Hari Singh.
Now to understand Article 370 we have to go in 1949.
1949 When the Indian Constitution was being drafted after annexation of India with Kashmir, the status of Kashmir became a problem,
India resolved the issue to put Kashmir’s status in the section of the constitution that deals with temporary, transitional and special matters.
For this, a new article in the Indian Constitution, number 370, has been added.
1. According to this Article 370, whatever is written in the Constitution of India, the Legislature of Parliament in the State of Kashmir is confined to the matters which shall be determined by the Kashmiri Government on the advice of the President.
2. The documents which are in conformity with the affiliate will be determined by the President and which parts of the Indian Constitution will be implemented in Kashmir, even by the President, provided that after the approval of the Kashmir government.
3. In this Article, the President also has the option to abolish this Article at any time, but the President will exercise this authority only when the Kashmiri Government approves it.
This was Article 370 which was detailed in your description.
Now you have to go to 1953 to understand Article 35A in detail.
Following the unconstitutional ouster of the then independent ruler Shaikh Muhammad Abdullah in 1953, Article 35A was also included in the Constitution through a presidential decree on the recommendation of Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, according to which Kashmir was clearly a Given a separate state status.
Article 35A is a strong and complete legal form of Article 370 itself.
The difference is that Article 370 was included in the Indian Constitution in 1949 as a temporary, transitory and special case, whereas in 1953 Article 35A was incorporated into the Indian Constitution with full legalization.
In accordance with Article 35A
1. A person can be a citizen of Jammu and Kashmir only if he is born there.
2. No other state citizen can buy land property in Jammu and Kashmir.
3. No person from any other state can get a government job in Kashmir.
4. No other person from another state can cast vote in Jammu and Kashmir.
Article 35A guarantees permanent citizenship to the people of Jammu and Kashmir, and Raja Hari Singh’s affiliation with India is also shouted out.
The Indian Parliament abolished Article 35A, not only violating the affiliation that Raja Hari Singh had with India, but also disobeying Article 370, the law of the former Indian government.
Whether Article 370 or Article 35A, these two articles are nothing without each other, any one article should be abolished. The other article will die itself.And that’s it. You know the past and present of Kashmir in detail and now throw light on the future of Kashmir.
By eliminating Article 35A, India has revealed its ultimate goals to the world: India is fully exposed to the world. While the Kashmiri people and rulers say that this process of India has no legal standing for them.
The future of Kashmir
India wants to repeat the story of Palestine in Kashmir. The purpose of India is to abolish Article 35A or Article 370 to allow Indians to buy property there, then give Indian people a government job and citizenship there. By giving the right to vote.
Simply put, the Hindu population in Kashmir should be increased as India cannot get Kashmir until the referendum is done and the Indian majority in the public opinion.
And the amendment to Article 35A is a kind of war that India has played, but if the world powers remained silent on that, it would mean that India did it under the shadow of the United States and Israel.
Pakistan should take strong steps on this and take a comprehensive and aggressive policy and fight the Kashmiri people in front of the world powers and the Pakistani people should continue to highlight the Kashmir issue at every forum.
Ordinary people know that the cancellation of Article 370 and Article 35AA is a blatant disgrace to the Security Council. In this fire India is about to burn, as I mentioned earlier that India is fully exposed to the world after this process. Certified has become an occupied country.
Personally, I believe less than 0% of the UN or global powers are concerned about Kashmir.