Ufone is a prominent and reliable telecommunication service. It caters to the needs of users all across Pakistan. They offer top-notch services and it gives a good experience to the customers. When you make a call you will feel clarity in the voice without any problems in the line. Whether you want to make calls or send an SMS everything seems easy. You need to have a Ufone Sim to avail all the services from them. Ufone is offering plenty of packages to reward its customers. The Ufone daily Pakistan offer is one of the most popular packages that are used by many Pakistanis. Here are more details regarding this package.
What are the package details of the Ufone Daily Pakistan Offer?
The Ufone daily Pakistan offer features 100 free on-net minutes. There are around 10 MB of free internet data that gives a lot of benefits to internet users. If you like to browse the internet and make calls to your friends and loved ones it will be a perfect choice. You should understand that the validity of this package is for one day only. When it comes to the price it is Rs.18 that includes taxes. The Ufone daily call packages are also available so you can choose the one that can fit your requirements. It is now easy to connect with your loved ones even if they are living abroad.
How to subscribe to Ufone Daily Pakistan offer?
The Ufone Daily Pakistan Offer allows you to surf the internet for free. You can use the free internet in your home or office and complete your work comfortably. Make as many calls as you want for 24 hours as this package is massive. With this exciting offer, you need to stay connected with Ufone that is one of Pakistan’s favorite mobile companies. Here is how you can subscribe to it.
- If you want to subscribe to this package simply dial *888#
- To Unsubscribe from this package dial *8880#
- For checking remaining resources you can dial *707#
- This offer will renew automatically at 00:00 PST
Terms and Conditions
Here is how you can subscribe to the Ufone daily Pakistan offer.
- The subscription fee includes taxes
- No matter how many calls you make on PTCL Prefix they will be free of charge
- Standard GPRS charges will when the users have consumed free 10 MB
- Users can subscribe to this offer many times
- With multiple subscriptions, the resources will be 100 minutes
- The offer is valid for one day and if you want to consume more minutes you will be charged
- When users make (PST) calls to voice buckets, shortcodes, and NTC numbers they are not free of charge
- Make sure your Sim is verified with authenticity