US President Donald Trump has said he is ready to take action against those responsible for the attack on Saudi Arabia.
US President Donald Trump tweeted that after the invasion of Saudi Arabia, the effect of oil prices on the US fuel reserves was approved, according to market requirements. There is no need to panic, and people have plenty of oil in the market.
Saudi Arabia oil supply was attacked. There is reason to believe that we know the culprit, are locked and loaded depending on verification, but are waiting to hear from the Kingdom as to who they believe was the cause of this attack, and under what terms we would proceed!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 15, 2019
Donald Trump said that Saudi Arabia’s oil supply had been attacked, we know who is involved in the attacks, after confirming that we have targeted the attack and have taken action. Ready to go, but we look forward to Saudi Arabia as to who is responsible for the attack on its oil supply, and on what terms and conditions we must move forward.
Drone strikes on two major oil and gas installations in Saudi Arabia on Saturday, resulting in a fire at those locations and significant financial loss. The US has alleged that Iran is involved in the attacks, but the Iranian government has denied the allegations. World oil prices have risen in the aftermath of attacks on Saudi oil installations.