The Federal Prosecutor has let a suspected member of the terrorist militia Islamic state (IS) in Hamburg. The access was carried out by officials of the land office of criminal investigation, the Federal government informed the Prosecutor’s office in Karlsruhe.
had Previously reported the “Hamburger Morgenpost”. Against the 28-year-old German was since 11. In April, an arrest warrant on suspicion of membership in a foreign terrorist organization.
The Suspect is said to have in November 2013, the IS in Syria. There he had completed a military education and had returned in March 2014 to Germany, where he got new members for the IS. According to the findings of the investigator he should have in the summer of 2014, a Person on the trip into the then territory of the IS.
The 28-Year-old should still be on Wednesday the investigating judge at the Federal Supreme court in Karlsruhe presented, which decides on the execution of the pretrial detention.
According to Reports, two hidden IS command in Germany declared the German Federal Ministry of the interior, there is no evidence of the mentioned terror cells in existence currently. However, these press reports do, in principle, in the current assessment of the risk situation, said today a spokesman at the request of the German press Agency in Berlin.
The “Sunday Times” had reported of a Letter from IS leaders to their chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, in which two terrorist cells in Germany and one in Russia. This should kill infidels, capitalists, banks, hoes and Robberies to commit, to loot the money for the IS. Also, you should perpetrate attacks with vehicles. The editors can see that it has a to Fight in Syria discovered disk of IS members.