Rouge Company is an upcoming online multiplayer shooter game and is a fun and exciting game. The Rouge Company will be launching soon, and the gamers are excited to see what the developers of the game have in store for them. Let’s find out more about the game.
Who has developed Rouge Company?
Rouge Company has been developed by First Watch Games and is published by Hi-Rez Studios. There are many new details about the Rouge Company and the development team has revealed a lot of updates about it. The game will be supporting both cross-platform plays and will be coming out with new features. The cross-progression feature allows the players to progress in the platform and the players will be competing with the next-gen counsels.
Rouge Company Gameplay and Settings
Rouge Company revolves around the characters of elite mercenaries. These mercenaries have a secret organization which is known as ‘Rogues’. In the game both the teams are against each other and the players are able to select the map. The team and the players will be completing their set of objectives and the team which became victorious will win the level. The match is divided into rounds, and, the game has four different modes. The modes are as follows:
- Extraction: In the 4v4 mode the attacking team will achieve the objective or will be given the chance to eliminate the members of the opposite team.
- Strikeout: The strikeout mode will feature the ‘Extraction,’ and the difference in this round will be, that each team will get a chance to play and beat the opponents.
- Demolition: In the 4v4 mode the teams will plant a bomb in the given time to win.
- Wingman: a separate 2v2 mode.
Read more: Will Rex Die in Clone Wars?
Rouge Company Release Date and Closed Beta Details
The closed beta details of Rogue Company have already been released on 20th July 2020. The game is available for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC through the Epic Games Store. The game will become free soon and the players can play the game while watching the Twitch streams. If you cannot wait for the game to release then you can buy the package.
The game offers three different packages, but each package will cost different. The pricing of the Rogue Company is as follows:
- Starter Package: Costs $14.99, and will come with 6 Rogues. The squads Phantom and Chaac will also be available. You will get one to emote (Superstar Dance), one spray (Founder), one outfit (Speed Demon Ronin), and one wrap (Solar Flare).
- Standard Package: Costs $29.99, It will include the important items that are also available in the starter package. You will get one extra outfit in this package (Extermination Chaac). You will also get six additional Rogues that include Vy, Lancer, Talon, Future New Rogue, Gl1tch, and Scorch.
- Ultimate Package: Costs $59.99, and will come with items in the standard package. The players will get one extra outfit that is called Night Runner Lancer, rare spray (Chalked Spray), emote (Leg Day Dance), and 1500 Rogue Bucks.
Rouge Company will be releasing in 2020 and will be available on PC, Ps4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.