If you have recently received a pop message that says pornographic virus alert then make sure to not click on it because it is a scam. The good news is that you can fix this problem without contacting any specialist to do that for you. Here is how you can remove the pornographic virus alert so that don’t get yourself in trouble.
How do I get rid of Microsoft virus alert?
The pornographic virus alert pop-ups is a social engineering attack that will put your browser at risk and will put your computer or laptop on full screen. It will keep on displaying pop-up messages that won’t go away. This will lock your browser and would not let you get away with the screen. This fake error message’s goal is to trick the user into calling the technical support hotline. If you call this number, they will offer solutions that are fake. They will also ask for payment as a one-time fee and also ask you for a subscription to the support service.
To remove the Microsoft virus alert pop-ups, follow these steps:
- STEP 1: Uninstall the malicious programs from your Windows
- STEP 2: Use Malwarebytes to remove “pornographic virus alert” adware
- STEP 3: Use HitmanPro to scan the malware virus and other unwanted programs
- STEP 4: Double-check if there are any malicious programs with AdwCleaner virus remover
- STEP 5: Reset the browser settings to remove the pornographic virus alert pop-ups
Can iPhones get viruses?
In general, there is very little risk that your iPhone will get a virus. There is nearly little to no risk of getting a virus on your iPhone however it is also a good option to stay careful. Use a good antivirus to protect your iPhone and also run a scanner to check for viruses and other attacks. If your iPhone gets a virus then there are some good ways to clean it.
How do I clear a virus from my iPhone?
There is a lower risk for your iPhone to get affected by a virus. If your iPhone gets affected by malware or some other kind of virus then you can follow the following steps below to remove the potential virus:
- Restart the device. Restarting your device can help you to fix most problems on your iPhone
- Clear your browsing history because that would help in deleting the virus and malware
- Restore your device to the iCloud backup
- Perform a factory reset.
Why am I getting a critical alert from Microsoft?
The “CRITICAL ALERT FROM MICROSOFT” error claims that your system is infected with a dangerous virus, and this will leave your privacy at risk. It also alerts you that the virus should be immediately eliminated otherwise your PC will get damaged. Be aware, because this “CRITICAL ALERT TO MICROSOFT” is not real and is fake. Your PC is safe and this alert is fake and false to scam you. The error message that pops out of your windows screen is false and your system is safe. Cybercriminals are gaining revenue and are just tricking victims into paying for services that they don’t need.