Paris Whitney Hilton is one of Hollywood’s renowned celebrity figures. She is considered as one of the richest models of the world. Moreover, she is a famous socialite, TV personality, actress, singer and DJ.
Paris Hilton was born on February 17, 1981, in New York City, America. She is 39 years old.
Physical Statistics and more
- Born Name- Paris Whitney Hilton
- Nick Name- Star, Princess, Paris the Heiress
- Height- 5 ft 8 inch or 173 m
- Weight- 55 kg or 121 pounds
- Religion- Christianity (Roman Catholic)
- Ethnicities- German, Welsh, Scottish, English, Irish, Italian
- Brand Endorsements- Paris Hilton Perfumes, T-Mobile, Fila (2012), Guess Clothing Line
As of 2020, Hilton has an estimated net worth of $300 million. This also includes her costly and precious $2 million engagement ring.
Paris Hilton belongs to the wealthiest family of the United States of America. She is the great granddaughter of legendary hotelier Conrad Hilton. Her claim to fame is, of course, her family. They are commonly known for ‘Hilton Hotels and Resorts Group’ which was established by Conrad Hilton in 1919. In 2018, there were 413 Hilton Worldwide hotels in Europe.
Richard Howard Hilton, father of Paris Hilton is one of the richest businessman’s of US, whereas her mother, Kathy Hilton, is a well-known former actress and a socialite. Paris Hilton has one sister and two brothers. Hilton is one of the multiple heirs to the Hilton hotel fortune, along with sister Nicky and brothers Barron and Conrad
In 2018, she was engaged to Chris Zylka.
Career: Movies and TV shows
Paris Hilton began her modeling career at charity events, as a child. At the age of 19, she signed Donald Trump’s modeling agency. During her modeling time period, she became known in the media for frequently partying. Shortly after this, she developed her reputation as a socialite. In 2003, she began to expand her career with Television. In 2013, Hilton’s ‘sex tape’, with her then boyfriend (Rick Salomon), named ‘one night in Paris’ was released.
Let’s have a quick look over the career of Paris Hilton:
- Starred in the TV series ‘The Simple Life’ (2003)
- Created her autobiography: ‘Confessions of an Heiress’ (2004)
- Launched her own lifestyle brand (2004)
- Released ‘Your Heiress Diary: Confess It All to Me’ (2005)
- Her debut studio album, ‘Paris’ was released(2006)
- Released a hair extensions line called ‘DreamCatchers’ (2007)
- Big screen acting in ‘Repo! The Genetic Opera’(2008) and ‘The Hottie & the Nottie’ (2008)
- Won Fifi Award for ‘Female Celebrity Fragrance of the Year’ (2009)
- Fox Reality Award for ‘Innovator of the Year’ (2009)
- Comeback on television with, ‘The World According to Paris’ (2011)
- Appeared in the TV show ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’
After gaining fame in movies and TV shows, Paris Hilton decided to enter a totally different domain by routing her career back in music. In early 2012, she declared that she wanted to become a DJ. The same year she made her debut at Pop Musical Festival which did not terribly go well. Later in October 2012, she appeared in a Korean pop video by artist Kim Jang Hoon.