the Crew of The in a week with more than 100 people on Board in the Mediterranean held-rescue vessel “Open Arms” has once again included dozens of migrants.
To be the original 121 migrants on the ship even came to add to 39, which had been salvaged in international waters, according to the Spanish aid organisation Proactiva Open Arms on Saturday morning on Twitter. “Meanwhile, we are still waiting for a safe port to enter,” wrote NGO-in-chief Oscar Camps. Finally, the “Open Arms”, close to the Italian island of Lampedusa crossed – according to Amnesty International, with more than 30 children and babies on Board.
Shortly after the rescue Camps, said that Malta wants to bring 39 Rescued on Land – the remaining but. “This has led to a serious security problem on Board. The extent of the oppression of these people is untenable”, he tweeted. The Maltese government informed, Proactiva Open Arms refuse this solution, to accept, and insist that Malta take also Rescued the 121 previously. For those of Malta, but does not feel responsible.
Italy and Malta refuse to rescue ships again and again the entry into their ports, and insist that other EU guarantee States, in advance, to assume all landing immigrants, so also in the case of the “Open Arms”. On a fixed mechanism for the distribution of rescued at sea, people could not agree, the international community so far.
Recently had taught in such cases, the EU Commission, in order to find receptive countries. A prerequisite for coordination by the EU-Commission, however, is that an EU state does not ask the Commission, whose task it is actually. So far, no country has called on the authorities in Brussels, and a spokeswoman said on Friday.
Reuters topics in this article, rescue boat migrants in the Mediterranean sea, Rome, Malta ship Twitter Oscar
chronology of an Era
5000 days on the summit of Power: What has this eternity with Angela Merkel made?
star journey of the worlds
football trip to Madrid or Barcelona incl. Flight & Ticket from € 399
from the press
government crisis in Italy
“Italy would lead to the most right-wing government since Mussolini”
TV Interview to Ibiza-affair
H. C. Strache breaks his Silence and accuses the former Chancellor Short-word-break
in response to a letter written by a star author
“So much it hurts …”: Two SPD politicians answers to the farewell letter of a long constituent
“Enjoy the summer of 2019!”
Friedrich Merz thanks to Youtube, his followers – but in social media it is not good to
From Schalke 04 to Sixt with whom “Hannibal’s” network had everything to do
Firearms attacks in the United States
death contactors of El Paso admits to targeted hunting for “Mexicans” – new Details on the arrest
Salvini dig up the hatchet – what the Minister has in Italy interior