Masaki Okada is a popular Japanese actor. He has gained a lot of name and fame in a short time. Fans and critics both have appreciated his acting skills and he chooses diverse roles. His character as Sekime Kyogo in the drama Hanazakari no Kimitachi became extremely popular. When he played the character of Takuma Kakinouchi in I Give My First Love to you he became more prominent. He is happy to receive New Actor Honor at the Japanese Academy Awards. If you are interested to know more about this popular young actor here is a treat for all the fans.
Bio and Early Life
Masaki Okada was born on August 15th, 1989 in Tokyo Japan. He has spent a good childhood and was interested in acting since then. When his parents realized that he is interested in acting they supported him well. He is close to his sibling and parents and considers them a reason for his success. He is 31 years old currently and his star sign is Leo. Many fans like him for his good looks as he has got dark brown hair and eyes.
Masaki started his career by doing some famous commercials. Early in his career, he has got the chance to star in plenty of TV shows. Nearly all his characters have become famous. He is known best for playing the role of Takuma Kakunouchi in I Give My First Love to You. You will not be surprised to know that this popular Japanese actor has done other TV shows. He got the chance to act in the television shows Seishun Energy and Seito Shokun that made him very popular. Just like other actors, his wish is to get a lot of awards and he has got this wish fulfilled.
The total net worth of Masaki happens to be around $1-$5 million. He has earned this amount from his acting career. Masaki leads a luxurious life and has a big house and many cars for himself. He is active on social media and loves to post his photos for fans. As he is fond of traveling he likes to travel to many different countries.
- Strayer’s Chronicle (2015)
- Himitsu – Top Secret (2016)
- Someone (2016)
- The Many Faces of Ito (2018)
- Restaurant from the Sky (2019)
- Under the Stars (2020)
- The Night beyond the Tricornered Window (2021
- Drive My Car
- The Holy Monsters
- Future Diary
- Legal High 2
- ST MPD Scientific Investigation Squad
- The Memorandum of Kyoko Okitegami
- We’re Millennials Got a Problem?
- Little Giants
- Meishi Game
- Awards 34th Hochi Film Awards: Best New Artist (2009)
- 22nd Nikkan Sports Film Awards: Best Newcomer (2009)
- 52nd Blue Ribbon Awards: Best Newcomer(2010)
- 54th Elan D’or Awards: Newcomer of the Year (2010)
- 33rd Japan Academy Prize: Newcomer of the Year (2010)
- 31st Yokohama Film Festival: Best Newcomer (2010