The suicide attack on the Ministry of foreign Affairs of Libya, may have been from supporters of the terrorist militia Islamic state perpetrated.

The militia have claimed the fact, reported on jihadist Propaganda specialized Site Intelligence Group on Wednesday night. The three suicide bombers had torn in the attack in Tripoli at least two civilians to death. 18 other innocent bystanders had been hurt, said the interior Ministry on Tuesday. The health Department was even three civilians killed and 21 injured.

According to the Libyan news Agency LNA two of the attackers blew themselves up in the air. A third man had been killed in a gunfight with the security personnel of the Ministry of foreign Affairs. Online circulating pictures of smoke was a poet to watch over the building, which belongs to the internationally recognized government of the country.

Since the death of long-time ruler Muammar al-Gaddafi in 2011, the country is bogged down in North Africa in Chaos. In Tripoli, there are always fights of militias and warring groups, as well as violence against the weak official government of Libya, which sits in the capital. The country is divided deeply, a rival government in the East claimed the Power for themselves.

The Libyan foreign Ministry condemned the attack on Tuesday. All the people who were present during the attack in the building, had been brought to safety. “The Libyan population for the world fight against terrorism,” it said in a statement.

it was Only in the autumn there was in Tripoli, heavy clashes warring militias. Within a month, more than 100 people died. Around 500 were injured. The violence could only be through the mediation of a ceasefire by the United Nations is stopped. Also, terrorist organizations like the Islamic state (IS), active in Libya. Two weeks ago, the jihadists had taken care of with the killing of six Libyan hostages for attention.

dpa

SHARE
Previous articleChurch: Between self-criticism and a Nativity scene showing the Holy family as boat refugees
Next articleThree-quarters use almost daily Smartphone-Messenger
Teodora Torrendo is an investigative journalist and is a correspondent for European Union. She is based in Zurich in Switzerland and her field of work include covering human rights violations which take place in the various countries in and outside Europe. She also reports about the political situation in European Union. She has worked with some reputed companies in Europe and is currently contributing to USA News as a freelance journalist. As someone who has a Masters’ degree in Human Rights she also delivers lectures on Intercultural Management to students of Human Rights. She is also an authority on the Arab world politics and their diversity.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here