5 ways to make your new year’s eve party a success:
A New Year’s Eve party is important for two reasons. It is the last event that your guests will attend this year and the first party of the New Year. Make sure it is an unforgettable night with these tips.
Decorations are a key way to create the perfect environment to receive the New Year. Decorate the table with festive details such as streamers and centrepieces with striking colors (the colors of 2019 are metallic and pearly). It’s also a good idea to have decorations that your guests can wear – hats, tiaras, glasses, etc. Tie some balloons from the side of the chairs to give the final touch.
Variety of snacks:
Probably the most important part of a party is the food. Don’t let your guests get bored with hunger! Instead of making a great dinner where you have to spend all night serving and picking up, choose to have different small snacks. This gives them the freedom to eat at their own time and to continue talking and enjoying the night. You can offer both fresh snacks such as cheeses and fruits, such as hot snacks such as mini meatballs and croquettes.
A dessert station is easy to create and serves as decoration. You can have mini cupcakes, cookies, and chocolate chocolates. If there are going to be children at the party, you can make it more entertaining with a cookie station in which they can create their own designs with cream glazes, and sparks.
Once the bellies are full you can focus on the drinks. Every year-end party deserves to have some kind of sparkling wine to toast. Wait for the countdown to uncork the bottles. You can also make a fruit and juice punch so that your guests are served overnight, which may or may not have alcohol. More Christmas drink ideas here
Make sure the memories of the last party of the year are unforgettable through the photos. Select a secluded space and mount a bottom against the wall – it can be done with a cloth or with a strip door curtain. Includes fun accessories that people can wear (hats, necklaces, glasses). You can also include small banners with funny phrases or with the New Year. To capture the images, you can use an instant camera or phone camera. If you want to give it a retro touch, use disposable cameras.
Tips to celebrate the end of the year:
- When organizing the celebration, think about who it will be addressed to friends, family, company partners, etc.
- Find a place for the celebration where music or voices do not bother other people.
- Do not worry about sending invitations personally, we recommend using Eventbrite, in just a few minutes you will be able to communicate via email that you will have a New Year’s meeting or party and, as if that were not enough, you will have an exclusive website for the event.
- Remember that it is not always necessary to rent a large room to celebrate the end of the year. Now all services (catering, bars, disc jockey, etc.) can be taken to a house or office.
- Serve typical foods such as roasts, barbecues or whatever is in your place. Another good option is the cold dishes.
- Lately, it is about organizing many small events and not just one. Especially if you want to celebrate the end of the year with different people from different environments.
- Keep in mind that if you put a lot of joy and use Eventbrite, your celebration will be wand Start planning your end of the year!