2022 has arrived and it has brought many new surprises for the fans of Pokemon. If you are a fan of the mobile game, then the New Year’s Event is now live in Pokémon GO. The event is based on Costumed Pokémon in the wild, in raids, and in Eggs. If you are interested to know more about the raids, then you should check where the 2022 Slowking is currently featured.
The developers have released this Raid Guide and you can prepare a team to take on this festive Pokémon. The event will be taking place in the Kanto region and will be a perfect strategy for gamers. The players can even catch a Shiny 2022 Glasses Slowking in the raid. Let’s find out more about the Glasses Slowking Raid Guide for Pokemon GO Players.
TOP 10 Slowking Counters
Pokebattler calculates all possible combinations of Pokémon. It includes all the moves and features upgraded in the video game. Here we list down the top 10 Slowking counters:
- Mega Gengsar (Lick, Shadow Ball)
- Shadow Electivire (Thunder Shock, Wild Charge)
- Mega Houndoom (Snarl, Foul Play)
- Shadow Raikou (Thunder Shock, Wild Charge)
- Mega Manectric (Thunder Fang, Wild Charge)
- Mega Absol (Snarl, Dark Pulse)
- Shadow Magnezone (Spark, Wild Charge)
- Shadow Weavile (Snarl, Foul Play)
- Shadow Zapdos (Thunder Shock, Thunderbolt)
- Darkrai (Snarl, Shadow Ball)
It is important to power up your counters because that is what is actually needed to power up your video game. You can create an amount of strong Shadow Pokémon. The moves that are unlocked are in the order and might be hard to beat even for the most practiced players. Here are ten additional non-Shadow and non-Mega counters that will allow the players to get a Slowking with efficiency.
- Zekrom (Charge Beam, Wild Charge)
- Chandelure (Hex, Shadow Ball)
- Therian Forme Thundurus (Volt Switch, Thunderbolt)
- Zarude (Vine Whip, Power Whip)
- Hoopa Confined (Astonish, Shadow Ball)
- Hoopa Unbound (Astonish, Shadow Ball)
- Origin Forme Giratina (Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball)
- Raikou (Volt Switch, Wild Charge)
- Gengar (Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball)
- Weavile (Snarl, Foul Play)
Tier Three Raid
Slowking can be defeated by solo players. If the players are featured as a Tier Three raid, then they will be able to beat the Slowking. If you want to beat the level then your best bet is to create a team of counters which is based on the above Pokémon. The top of the meta will ensure that you power these Pokémon to the highest possible level. These features will give their optimal move sets to the players.
You can use the Circle Lock Technique and can guarantee Great or Excellent throws. The players will be given the chance to get the Golden Razz Berries. This is the most effective way if you want to catch Pokémon. Slowking is an evolved form, so it is best to try the Pinap Berries in order to do your first few catches. If you want to attempt to earn more Candies, then you should power up your game with other features.
Shiny Odds is important! Most Costumed Pokémon might not be that important but the 2022 Glasses Slowking must not be encountered as a Shiny. The players can catch and evolve a Shiny 2020 Glasses Slowpoke and can help their fellow trainers!